032

Jeongin's P.O.V

Seungmin is on his way over to hang out with Felix and I. We're probably just gonna chill at the pool and maybe play some games. Who knows. "Please~" "Jinnie-Hyung, I'm not gonna set you up with him. You have to woo him on your own." Chan chuckled from the couch, catching everyone's attention. "Ask Felix, he's great at setting people up." Hyunjin turned towards Felix who just shook his head. "No way, not happening. I set those two up but that was the only time I've ever played matchmaker and the last time, too." Hyunjin whined, stomping off to the kitchen. I giggled at him, turning towards my best friend. "We're gonna set them up, aren't we?" "Most definitely."

As if on queue, the doorbell rang, causing me to jump up and run to the door. I swung it open to reveal a smiley Seungmin. "Minnie-Hyung!" He chuckled at me as I hugged him, hugging me back. "Is your tall lanky friend here?" Felix nodded, gesturing towards the kitchen. "He's not gonna join us, is he?" "Why, you don't like Hyunjin?" Felix questioned, glancing towards me, slight worry written on his face. "It's not that I don't like him, he seems kinda cool. It's just that he kinda weirds me out." "How so?" "He's always looking at me. Like constantly. But if I look at him back, he turns away. I don't understand him." I smiled towards Felix, already giddy to get these two together.

"Well, I'm going to let you kids have your fun." Chan started as he got up off the couch, stretching. As he did so, his shirt lifted, just a little bit, revealing his abdomen. Nobody else was paying attention, of course, but I was glued to the sight. As Chan let his arms fall back to his sides, he noticed me staring at him. A sly grin tugged at his lips as he walked closer to me, bending down to look me in the eyes. "It's not polite to stare, Baby Boy." "I...I'm sorry, Daddy. I didn't...mean to." I couldn't speak properly because my mind was filled with images of Chan. He leaned forward and placed a kiss to my forehead before leaving the room and heading upstairs. "Okay, let's to go to the pool!"

Felix and I waited for Seungmin to change into his swim trunks, our feet dipped into the pool. "Do you think Seungmin likes Jinnie-Hyung?" Felix shrugged, "I don't know. He seems very indifferent about him. He doesn't hate him but I don't know if he has a crush on him or not." "We could find out?" He looked at me with a questioning look. "And how do you supposed we do that?" "Easy. We get Jinnie-Hyung to come swim with us." My best friend grinned before pushing me playfully. "I like the way you think."

Felix ran inside, rushing past Seungmin, who gave me a questioning look. "Where is he off to?" "Bathroom." He made an 'o' shape with his mouth before jumping into the pool, some water splashing onto me. I squealed, shivering at how cold the water felt. "Come on, Jeongin, jump in." Jumping in, I hugged myself as I whined, "It's so cold~ Why are we out here?" Seungmin chuckled as he floated on his back. "Cause it's relaxing."

Felix came running back outside, but this time he had a whining Hyunjin being dragged behind him. "Is it alright if Hyunjin joins us?" "No." "Yes!" Seungmin sent me a glare before groaning, "Fine, yes." Felix cheered before pushing Hyunjin into the pool, jumping in after. As Hyunjin resurfaced, he swept his wet hair back and pouted at the both of us. "Why'd you do that?" I giggled at the older and how adorable he looks. "Let's play marco polo." Felix suggested, resulting in the rest of us agreeing happily. "Seungmin, you start." The older shrugged, closing his eyes. "Marco." We all swam around the pool trying to escape Seungmin while calling out 'polo' every once in a while.

Felix and I began to trap Hyunjin in a corner of the pool, calling out 'polo' so that Seungmin would come closer. I think Hyunjin realized what we were doing because he began to shake his head, mouthing 'no' to us. As Seungmin neared, Felix and I swam away, leaving Hyunjin trapped. As Seungmin's hand rested on Hyunjin's shoulder, he opened his eyes. He looked like a deer caught in headlights as they both just stared at each other. Felix and I jumped out of the pool and sat on the edge, admiring our work. "Damn, are you guys gonna kiss or what?" Seungmin turned around and glared at the both of us before jumping out of the pool. "Shit, run!" As the three of us ran around the pool, Hyunjin got out and sat on one of the lounge chairs, smiling at us.

I noticed Chan had walked outside and was sitting next to Hyunjin but I was too focused on playing around with my friends to stop. I guess I was having too much fun because I didn't notice the puddle of water, resulting in me slipping and falling into the pool. As I resurfaced, I noticed how Chan looked kind of angry while everyone else was at the edge of the pool asking me if I was alright. Seungmin helped me out of the pool. "Okay, I think that's enough running around the pool for now. Let's all go inside and play some games." Hyunjin cheered, resulting in the three of us agreeing because we all love games.

As we all started to head inside, I wandered over to the grumpy looking Chan. "Daddy...Are you mad at me..?" He sighed, standing up and wrapping his arms around me. I mirrored his actions, resting my head on his chest. "Yes, but in a caring way. You just need to be more careful, Baby Boy." I nodded, leaning back to look him in the eyes. "Okay, Daddy. I will." "Good. Now let's get you inside and dried off you so can play games with your friends."

~

It's been a couple hours of all of us in the game lounge, just having fun. Chan was laying on the couch reading, per usual, Seungmin and Hyunjin were playing air hockey, and Felix and I were playing COD on Hyuniin's XBox. I could hear my phone ringing from the living room, and I think Felix did too because he paused the game and turned towards me. "Don't you think you should get that? What if it's your mom?" I nodded, he's probably right. I haven't talk to my parents in a couple of days so they're probably calling to see if I'm alright.

As I walked up to my phone, I chill ran down my back as I looked at the caller ID: unknown. I gulped, picking up the phone and answering it. "Hello?" There was silence for a moment before I heard his chilling voice. I heard it for real this time, this is not another nightmare. "Hello, Kitten. Did you miss me?"