Air raid !

" This summer when you're being inundated... with all this American bicentennial Fourth of July brouhaha, don't forget you're celebrating the fact... that a bunch of slave-owning, aristocratic, white males didn't want to pay their taxes."
The bell rang and hell let loose . I was making my way down the halls stopping by my locker and grabbing my shirt to change.
            • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
" All right, you little freshman bitches! Air raid! That was pathetic! Let's try it again! That means get up, you lazy little bitches! Get up! Air raid! That was horrible" 
    My ears are already bleeding ughh , I made my way towards the guys sitting on the car.
   " Luna hey man " slater greeted me
   " hi Slater " I leaned on the car by don.
" hey we smoking later ? " slater asked the guys.
    pink and don nodded.
     " hey we going to Pickford after this , you want to come "
Pink asked.
       " yeah I'll go " I've been too Pickford's house a few times his mom is friends with my mom that's how me met . Suddenly Shavonne started walking towards us with a freshman.
       " Propose to Mr. Dawson " I got second hand embarrassment . "Will you marry me? "
"Don't know. What's in it for me?" I shoved don laughing .
"Anything you want." Oh god I can throw up right now I thought to myself .
  "Anything? Go like this" he opened his mouth
"Do you spit or swallow?" He asked
" Whatever you like"
" Whatever I like? I would definitely marry you" pink and don were laughing
" That's so degrading" Slater said
" You're an asshole" I looked at don
" Yes, I am" he laughed .
        " so do you spit or swallow ?" He looked up at me , I turned to look at him .
  " swallow " slater started  laughing , pink and don looked caught off guard by my response.
" not so innocent Luna huh ?" Pink shook his head at don's comment.
    The sky was setting and it was getting a bit late.
   We walked right over to Benny and Melvin by the theater who were sipping on some beer.
     "My boy, Benny, was wearin' their asses out! Just givin' them a little beatin' they'll never forget" Melvin said laughing it up .
     " you guys will turn into O'Bannion "I said as we reached the truck , Benny with a smile on his face as he saw me.
Melvin laughed and helped me climb up on the truck.
" come here and sit on my lap " Benny patted his leg.
" are you sure you guys are just friends " Melvin said with a smirk.
" What why ? " Benny laughed "she's clueless man" I felt his chest vibrate.
  " Say, man, f*ck the coaches. Just do it for us, man" ughh not this again
" Benny all you think about is football , let pink have some fun and make his own decisions " I turned to look at him.
    " exactly thank you " pink said sending me kiss . I pretended to catch it when Benny slapped my hand. "Fellas, fellas! " ughh O'Bannion he really flunked didn't he I didn't understand why Benny was friends with this jerk.
    " Luna" he looked right at me. I hate him and he knows it. He tried to make a move on me and pink and don had to push him off me. That was at a party a few months ago I don't know what would have happened if they didn't come my way. I didn't tell Benny i didn't want him to know.
    " alright I'm leaving" I got my bag and headed to my car.
" ahh baby why " i felt like crying i hated him. Benny looked at him and back at me trying to figure out what's going on.
" cut it out man " pink said and I just started to get up and leave.
" you're not coming to Pickford's with us ?" I looked up at pink.
" nah i got to get pretty for tonight " I smiled back at him , I felt benny's eyes on me.
" alright Luna  I'll pick you up , Wooderson stopping by " I nodded and started walking to my car saying bye to the guys.
" don't look to good " Benny said making me turn around
" can't promise that " I looked back and don started to whistle at me, I continued walking.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
I made it home remembering my mom was working late again. I had been working at top notch for a while trying to help as much as possible. I headed upstairs to my room checking the clock to make sure I had time to get ready. My hair was brown and wavy so I didn't have to do much. I washed my face and decided to apply a bit of makeup . I added some glitter in the corner of my eyes as well.

( outfit picture / her bug in the back )     I finished getting ready and took a look in the mirror

I finished getting ready and took a look in the mirror. I haven't felt confident about myself ever since that incident with O'Bannion. Felt scared it would happen again so I began hiding myself under baggy shirts. Not tonight I feel good and look good I snapped out of it when I heard a honk out front. I ran downstairs and left a note on the counter letting my mom know I'll be back pretty late , she was cool with it.
I walked out locking the door , the sky was dark but the heat was still there you could see the stars and I knew it was going to be good night.
" Hey guys " I got in , I noticed Mitch I've been to Jodie's house before and he was always there hanging with tommy and carl.
" damn Luna you looking good doll " Wooderson said I kissed his cheek and sat back.
" you're killing me luna" pink said sending me wink and I just blushed.
" does Jodie know you're here " I turned to Mitch , he shook his head
" i heard they got you good man " he looked down .
" I hate O'Bannion he's a prick " he pinched the bridge of his nose , I just laughed.
" that makes two of us " I whispered.
We pulled up at the emporium  " alright alright alright "
" you sure I'm okay in here? " Mitch looked up staring at me and pink .
"You'll be okay. If anyone starts messin' with ya, play it cool. " I nodded and looked at Mitch who had a worried look on his face.
  " Don't worry you have me " he smiled and gave me a hug. We started walking in when pink pulled me aside.
    " I'm serious you look good I'm glad to see you back to yourself " I smiled and hugged him.
   We walked right in following Mitch and Wooderson
"Bummer about your party" Pickford was playing some fuse ball .
" What can I say? It's beyond me. Delivery guy bricked" his parents are strict as hell,but there always happy to see me.
" Pickford " I patted him on the shoulder he turned around and looked at me up and down.
" when did you start looking this good " i laughed and shook my head and looked at Michelle who came out from the corner sending me a glare. Here's another thing I don't think Michelle likes me haha , I spent to much time with Pickford she thought we had something going on so we keep a distance now. I turned to see pink and Mitch talking to some girl.
   "Check this out, man" we started walking out front when I spotted don.
" Donny! " i pulled him outside.
      "Oh, wow! Geez! Nice tongue!" He stood next to Pickford .
   " Who painted 'em? "I asked  Pickford
   " Mostly Michelle " he said and I nodded.
   " Hey, pink Pickford's got a joint man . You with us ? " pink shook his head towards Slater.
"Nah man maybe I'll get Luna to come with us later " Slater nodded "you better man " he started to walk away when he turned to Mitch.
   " You cool, man?"
" like how ? " Mitch had a confused look on his face.
Slater turned back around to get in the car.
  "He was just askin' if you get high" I nudged him        "like smoke pot?" me and pink nodded
  " I never have before, but you know"
I laughed , I felt pinks eyes on me.
" we'll tonight might be both our firsts "
I said giving them a wink.
I wondered where Benny was I hope he's not with O'Bannion chasing down those freshman. I love Benny to death but he's a bit damaged his dad was abusive towards him when he was younger and still till this day. I feel like he's pressuring him about this football thing and now he's pressuring pink as well. We started walking back in the emporium but my mind was on Benny and how he's taking out his anger on these poor freshman.

.....................................
| if you have read this before I made some changes enjoy ! |