I knew Pink liked you

" All I'm saying is he's going to show up " I said putting my shirt on, we laid in bed for a while but we didn't notice time go by fast.
"Look and if he does I'll be with you" he said reassuring me it would be okay. I sighed standing up and buttoned my jeans.
"Now are you ready to have some fun tonight" he said moving closer to me and moving a strand of hair that fell on my face away. I smiled at him and he laughed
"I think I already had enough fun if I'm being honest". I winked at him and kissed him, his hands roaming my body once again.
"I can get high off your cherry chapstick" he said and you laughed ruffling his hair.
"C'mon let's go" you said and Pink grabbed his keys as we stumbled down the stairs.
"When do your parents get home ?" I said as he opened the door for me and locking it. He put his arm around me as we walked towards his car
"Tomorrow what a bummer right" he said. He opened the car door and I quickly got in putting my seat belt on.
"Well if you want you can come to mine tonight, you just have to be quiet" I said and he pecked my lips.
"Sounds like a plan to me now let's book" he started driving and I can only imagine how this night will go. I mean it already has been amazing, Pink was everything I could ever imagine he would be in bed. I don't think I've ever been so comfortable with a guy in my life. I'm so happy he was my first I really do like him. I smiled and felt my cheeks heat up remembering what had just happened not to long ago.
"What's got my girl smiling so hard ?" Pink said making a right. I rolled down the window a bit feeling hot
"Just the imagine of you between my legs" I said and he looked over at me smirking.
"Mhm well I can't get the sound of you moaning my name out of head" he said and you both laughed. You reached over to him and kissed his cheek, finally you guys pulled up to the baseball field and parked by Pickford's car you sat back down. You looked around seeing a ton of people all over the place just like last Friday's party.
"Pink" you heard Don calling out as he got out of the car. You got out and closed the door and made your way towards Pink who was already waiting for you to grab his hand. Pink and PDA don't mix so this was just enough for me.
" Hey man how's it going" he said to Don as we walked inside the field. Standing by the gate was Slater and wooderson lighting up a doobie.
"Just the two people I wanted to see" Wooderson said as we got closer. I let go of Pinks hand to hug wooderson
"Me more of course" I chuckled and Pink rolled his eyes.
"Look Benny is over there in the corner with Melvin and Jodie alright" he whispered in my ear as I pulled away. I looked over seeing him laughing with a drink in his hand
"Man I don't care anymore I just want everyone to be cool" I said and he nodded.
"Now hold on a sec, you and pink are holding hands" Slater said blowing out some smoke. I waved my hand trying to push the smoke away
"I'm not with Benny if that's what your asking" I said. Slater nodded
           "You see Luna high school relationships are shit like all these girls in our grade are prudes, wait till I get to college maybe I'll start dating then" I smiled thinking of Slater with a girlfriend, she's probably going to be the coolest girl ever.
    "Well maybe you just haven't gotten past the sniffing butt stage. That's what that sounds to me" Don said making everyone laugh
       "Hey man it's quality not quantity" Slater said in defense. Pink put his arm over my shoulder and I looked over at him as Slater passed him the joint.
        "So how was Shavonne ?" Wooderson asked smirking. Don smiled
      "I don't kiss and tell man" he said and I rolled my eyes.
       "Now that's bullshit" Slater said coughing, I looked at Don seeing Shavonne and Kaye approaching him from behind.
         "What are you girlies talking about huh ?" She said and Don pulled her close
       " We'll you see that's the problem Don over here doesn't kiss and tell." Shavonne shook her head
      "Like I said man, premature ejaculation" the guys shook their head laughing while Don put his hands up.
      " Not true you were moaning my name all night long" he said and shavonne rolled her eyes. She's literally boy crazy and forgets who the last guy she hooked up with was.
        " Can we talk" Kaye whispered to me and I nodded removing Pink's arm around me. He looked over at me seeing me walk inside the field with Kaye.
       " Jodie told you ?" I said as we walked to the keg to grab a beer.  She nodded and looked around spotting her
      "Look I knew Pink liked you when we talked at Jodie's house, I was trying to convince her to get over it but she wouldn't" I nodded as she continued speaking.
        "Jodie is a cool chick I just don't know how you guys will fix this you know ?" I sighed not knowing if me and Jodie will ever be friends again.
      "I'm not mad at you by the way just upset seeing Jodie and you argue" I looked over at Jodie and we made eye contact but she quickly looked away.
       "Moon tower me you and Jodie" I said watching Kaye take a sip of beer.
       "We can work it out better when we're away from this crap" I said seeing people stumbling and high as a kite. Kaye nodded agreeing with me
      "Alright come and find me when you want to talk I'll find away to push Jodie away from this" she said and I smiled. I pushed my way through the crowd trying to get back to Pink only to be stopped by Simone.
        "Luna I heard you're with Pink now."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I'm so sorry I haven't updated in so long. The pandemic hasn't been nice to me at all ! I hope everyone is okay and I will update again tomorrow :).