Baseball field

" So he cheated on me because he thought I kissed Pink but I didn't, and well ya know after that the moon tower and me and Pink kissed and now we are here " I said explaining to Tommy and Mitch what happened.
" Man I'm never getting a girlfriend " Tommy said and I laughed. Mitch shook his head
" Jodie hates you now ? " he said and I nodded. I just knew people were going to start talking bad, I can only expect the word slut to come up every time someone mentions my name.
       " Hey what time is it ? " I asked and Tommy looked at his watch.
         " 12:30" he said and I nodded, I could see Benny's house from a distance as we approached it feeling sick to my stomach. What if he snapped on me just like Jodie ? Or even worse start talking bad about me to the guys.
       " What a fucking nightmare " I said as we crossed the street.
        " Hey Luna we would wait for you man but Benny hates us and he's probably going to get all zappy and shit after y'all talk " Mitch said and I looked at him nodding.
      " It's cool man uhh, this is it " I said as we stood outside his house. I turned to face them
       " Can you find a phone booth and call Pink for me ?, tell him to meet me at the baseball field " I said and Mitch nodded. I handed him some change
   " Take a chill pill Luna, he kinda deserves to have his heart broken " Tommy said and Mitch slapped his chest.
     " What I'm just keepin' it real man " Tommy said fixing his shirt. I sent a smile to Tommy and said goodbye to them as I walked towards the door. Please let this go okay. I knocked actually I knocked twice, uhh three times now. Was no one home ? I heard footsteps coming down the stairs and the door opened wide, a shirtless Benny with messy hair
       " I shouldn't even ask if you're decent huh ? " I said chucking. He looked a little flushed and taken back
       " Uhhh Luna babe what's going on ?" He closed the door stepping outside instead of letting me in.
     " Came to talk ? Remember yesterday after work ? " I said since he apparently can't remember. He scratched his head
     " Oh yeah, made up you're mind then ? " he said looking back at the door as we heard some noise coming from his house.
      " Look Benny I love you and I just want us to go back to being best friends, I miss what we had and we both knew it wasn't working ? Like we kept on fighting man " I said as the door opened wide. Leanne the last well no I'm not surprised
     " Benny I thought you said it was going to be fast " she said not even looking at me.
     " Leanne right ? You're that chick from the moon tower huh " I said acting stupid looking at her and quickly looking back at Benny. I had the audacity to feel bad about kissing Pink ?!
      " Can't you see what's going on ? now buzz off " she said and I laughed, I'm so glad I have Pink cause he wouldn't treat me like this or let anyone say these things to me.
     " Just go back inside man " Benny said pushing her inside the house again. Looking back at me he shook his head
        " Look Luna I knew you were going to say no to me, I fucked up from the beginning. You knew who you were dealing with when you decided to date me " he said.
       " Major bullshit ! Man you think this is my fault this happened ?! " I said yelling at him.
   " Look calm down okay " he said as if that helps.
         " No fuck you Benny, you fucked this whole thing up ! Us ! Cause you kept thinking with you're dick instead of you're head " I said pushing him, his back hitting the door. He looked at me in anger but I knew Benny I can tell he's upset cause I told him the truth.
    " I did like you I never fucking lied about that ! But I'm an asshole and you deserve Pink, not me " he said sighing. I shook my head in anger
        " No I'm sorry I ever gave you a chance, I knew I shouldn't have hidden my feelings towards Pink " I said.
" Luna I thought I could make it work with you I really did man, but it's high school and I want to have fun. I should've just said that from the beginning man " he said looking down at me.
          " Just remember those type of girls will never care about you like I did, and I'm talking as a best friend" I said walking away. I turned back seeing Benny still standing there
     " Oh and one last thing ! Pink is better at football then you ". I ran off before he could say another word, slowing down as I made it to another block. I laughed at the last comment I said
        " Fuck Benny " I said to myself. I actually felt happy, now I can enjoy Pink.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
My feet hurt like bad but I finally made it to the field. I spotted Mitch, Tommy, Carl, Hirschfelder, and Pink playing some baseball. I laughed remembering when Pink used to play baseball freshman year, he was always better at football tho.
         " Look who finally showed up " Pink said dropping his glove as I approached him. He grabbed me by my hips pulling me in for a hug, quickly kissing my lips.
      " Hey baby " he said making me blush.
" Get a room ! " Carl said, me and Pink laughed at his comment.
     " I'm sitting this one out guys " he said and the guys continued playing, we walked towards his car as he opened the small gate.
      " You won't believe what happened man " I said as pink leaned on his car while I stood between his legs. He had a smirk placed on his lips ready to hear everything.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I love the drama I'm giving, also the last chapter will be at the Aerosmith concert.