Chapter 25: Sleepy

Edited

Ignore the mistakes
--------------------------

Chapter 25: Sleepy

Moans, grunts, and faints groans filled the house. It's been 2 days since they are fucking, Jungkook didn't even dare to stop at least minutes. He just let Taehyung drink the water to wet his dry throat but they immediately went back to what they're doing.

"J-Jungkook, please, stop--mhm" Taehyung moaned out tiredly, he tries to close his eyes for at least a minute but Jungkook didn't let him.

Taehyung was tired, he already panting heavily, his toes curling due to overwhelming pleasure, he can feel the tip of Jungkook's manhood every time Jungkook pressed his belly button. He can't clutch to the bedsheet and he felt full with Jungkook's seeds. Jungkook comes already 10x but he was still hard.

"Please~ I want to sleep, Jungkook!" Taehyung begged when he felt Jungkook comes again.

Taehyung pants heavily, Jungkook pulled out and collapsed beside Taehyung.

"Fuck the best." Jungkook muttered.

He glimpsed beside him and saw Taehyung already fell asleep. He chuckled and stands up on the bed. He took a towel to covered his bottom area. Sweats falling down to his forehead and chest. He carried Taehyung and laid him down on the couch for a while. He cleans himself in the bathroom and wore gray joggers matching his white thin V-neck tee shirts.

He got out of the bathroom, cleaning and changing their bed. He arranged their bedsheet, he carried Taehyung again, and laid him back on the bed. And of course, he took clothes for Taehyung. While wearing Taehyung, he was proud of those marks he leaves on Taehyung's thigh and neck. He pecked those marks and smiled proudly.

He looked at the clock behind the door and saw it's already 8 in the morning. He covered Taehyung with the blanket and pecked his forehead. He stands up and left their room. He hums a melody while walking downstairs. He went to the kitchen and make a hot choco for himself. He flinched when the door has opened and J-hope comes inside.

"Just dance with me~ oh, good morning, CEO. You seem early today, huh." Hoseok said and sat down on the couch.

"What do you mean? I'm always early." Jungkook enquired and drank his choco.

"I mean, I always see Taehyung when I came here, where is he?" Hoseok asked, turning his head to Jungkook.

"He still sleeping, what do you need from him?" Jungkook inquired and sat down on the couch on J-hope's left side.

"Nothing, just want to see his angelic and beautiful face." Hoseok chuckled and took Jungkook's hot choco.

"He's mine, hyung." Jungkook sternly said and glared at Hoseok.

"So?" Hoseok taunted.

"Just go and back to Jimin hyung, stop bothering Taehyung." Jungkook said and poked his inner cheeks.

"I'm not bothering him and lastly, Jimin already has a boyfriend, Min Yoongi, I guess?" Hoseok said.

He gave back Jungkook's hot choco and took Jungkook's sandwich.

"Yoongi hyung? I wasn't expecting that, he's into you." Jungkook said.

"Aish, let's not talk about them, I'm happy as long as he's happy with him. By the way, where's your husband? Come on, let me see him." Hoseok said taking a bite on the sandwich.

"He's sleeping, hyung, he's tired." Jungkook said, rolling his eyes.

"Okay fine, let's go, we're getting late." Hoseok said as he stands up.

"I can't go, hyung, I had to take care of him. I'm sure he will need me." Jungkook said.

"What's wrong with you? Did you now realize how precious Taehyung is? That's why you are acting strange? Whatever you eat, keep eating them." Hoseok said and ruffled Taehyung's hair.

"Taehyung's ass." Jungkook snickered.

"Asshole." Hoseok said and hit the back of Jungkook's head.

Jungkook chuckled, Hoseok walked away from him.

"Tell Taehyung, hi from me." Hoseok said and left.

Jungkook simply rolled his eyes, he turned on the TV and watch.

-----

It's already 7 in the evening, Jungkook was in his office in his house. He closed the folder and stands up from his seat. He went to their room and saw Taehyung was still sleeping. He sat down on the bed and gently shakes Taehyung's body.

"Tae, baby, wake up, you sleep for so long." Jungkook softly said.

Taehyung groans and mumbled sleepily while hugging the pillow.

"Wake up, love, you haven't eaten anything." Jungkook said and pecked the top of Taehyung's head.

"Too lazy, Jungkookie, tired." Taehyung mumbled, his eyes were still close.

"I'll help you, after you eat, you can sleep." Jungkook said.

Taehyung wines but he did, he lazily sat down on the bed. He looked at Taehyung with a bit of pout on his lips.

"Come here, I'll help you to take a bath." Jungkook said and patted his thigh.

Taehyung crawled to him and sat down on Jungkook's lap. He hugged him, snuggling to Jungkook's neck. He seems very tired.

Jungkook stands up and carried Taehyung in the bathroom. He set him down on the bathtub. He turns on the water and throws the soap bomb. Taehyung shivered when he felt the water yet he was still sleepy.

Jungkook looked at him, he can't help but to coo, Taehyung with messy hair, closed eyes, and pouty lips.

"Hands up." Jungkook said.

Taehyung lazily did, Jungkook removes his clothes and helps him to takes a bath. Jungkook smiling when he saw his marks everywhere on Taehyung's body. He heard Taehyung snoring which made him chuckled silently.

He was done helping Taehyung, he turns off the water and took the bathrobe.

"Stand up, baby." Jungkook said.

Taehyung yawned and he stands up, Jungkook covered Taehyung's naked body with the bathrobe. Jungkook carried Taehyung again who didn't even flinch. He put him down on the bed and chose some clothes for him. Jungkook wore him again and pecked Taehyung's lips. Taehyung just opened his eyes, he met Jungkook's fond eyes looking at him but he closed them due to tiredness. He can't feel his body right now.