Chapter 28: Set you free

Edited

Ignore the mistakes
-------------------------

Chapter 28: Set you free

When Jungkook has calm, he wipes his tears and walked upstairs. But when he opened the door of their room. He saw Taehyung packing his stuff with the open luggage on the bed.

"Tae, wuh-what are you doing?" Jungkook asked standing and watching Taehyung.

"Ah, Uncle Eun Joo called me, he said, he will send the divorce paper if I'm with Bogum, I'll stay with Bogum's penthouse." Taehyung said and put his pants in the luggage.

Jungkook walked to him and grabbed his hands.

"Nuh-no, please, don't leave me, please Taehyung. Let's talk about this." Jungkook cries holding both of Taehyung's hands.

"Jungkook, please, let me go." Taehyung uttered and jerked Jungkook's hands.

He took his clothes in the closet and was about to set them on the luggage but Jungkook threw the luggage out of the bed.

"I'm begging you, don't leave me, you're the only one I have, don't leave me. Don't leave me, Taehyung, please, stay here with me." Jungkook cried, clasping his hands.

"What's wrong with you, huh?! Jungkook, you're just hurting me, set me free, I don't want to stay here! I don't want to see your face! Every time I see you, it hurts me, I can't handle the pain anymore, Jungkook. Don't be selfish." Taehyung said grabbing his clothes that scattered on the floor.

"I'll do anything, but please, don't leave me. I-I need you in my life." Jungkook cried.

"Then, let me leave, that's all that I want." Taehyung said and closed his luggage.

He was about to walk away but Jungkook hugged his left legs.

"Luh-let's talk about this, please duh-don't decide easily, hear me out, listen to me, Taehyung, I'm begging you." Jungkook cries, tears falling on his eyes.

Taehyung looked at him with teary eyes.

"I told you, you don't have to explain everything, because first of all, we're nothing but just husband in the paper, Jungkook. Let me go, your just hurting yourself. Stop begging, Jungkook, it won't work " Taehyung said and he managed to remove Jungkook from him.

He walked downstairs with his luggage. He went out of the house with a heavy heart, he saw the car in front of the house.

Is this the right decision if he left Jungkook? But why it hurts? Why did he feel pain? Why did he feel its wrong?

"Hello, it's me, Bogum. Come on in." Bogum said when he opened the door car.

Taehyung was hesitant, he looked at Bogum and clear his throat. He can't feel going inside of the car, he wants to run back to Jungkook.

"Come on." Bogum said

Maybe, he can try, right? It's not wrong to try again? This will make him happy, right?

He was about to get inside but a hand grabbed his arm and forced him to turn around. His lips meet the rough lips of Jungkook. Jungkook's hand on his nape, kissing him. He can feel Jungkook's tears and the way Jungkook's lips moves, it gentle with love

Jungkook pulled away and cupped his cheeks. Jungkook was smiling forcefully and his eyes held pain.

"Okay, I'll set you free, but please, take care of yourself. I'm sorry for not giving the best of you, you deserve more than anything. Please, if something happens, just call me, I'll come for you. Don't get hurt, don't let your tears fall in your eyes, it'll hurt me. I wishing the best for you." Jungkook said and pecked Taehyung's forehead.

Taehyung closed his eyes, he felt something in his stomach.

"It's hard for me, but if this makes you happy, I'll be happy for you. I hope somehow you understand me soon. I hope you listen to me, I know, I hurt you, I know I'm late, but always remember, your the only person whom I love. Only you." Jungkook said, thumbs caressing Taehyung's cheeks.

"Stop the drama, let's go, Taehyung." Bogum said and dragged Taehyung inside the car.

"Taehyung, I love you even if hurts your free now, I love you, live happy without me." Jungkook said eyes tearing again.

Bogum smirked at Jungkook as he gets inside the car. Jungkook watched Bogum's car left his house and he fell to the ground. He hugged his knees and cried out his pain.

Taehyung heard it, he heard Jungkook's confession, he sobbed silently inside the car while keep hearing Jungkook's voice. He doesn't know, but for some reason, he kinda regrets what he was doing right now. He should be happy right? But why he can't? Why he can't move on? It really felt wrong, he felt too much pain when he saw the pain and sadness in Jungkook's eyes.

Jin arrived at Jungkook's house since he had to give some files for him. When he left his car, he saw Jungkook sitting on the ground.

"Jungkook, what's wrong? What happened?" Jin inquired shocked at Jungkook's situation.

Jungkook looked at him with teary eyes and smiled sadly.

"H-he left hyung, he left me." Jungkook uttered lips quivering.

"What? Who?" Jin asked, kneeling down on the ground.

"Taehyung, the person I love, he left me now. I-I don't have anyone again, he left me too. He left me, hung." Jungkook sobbed.

"Wuh-what?" Jin inquired in disbelief.

"Why it hurts hyung? Why I'm late to realize my love for him? Why I'm stupid? Why?!" Jungkook inquired crying, hurting himself.

"Jungkook, calm down, don't hurt yourself." Jin said stopping Jungkook's hand.

"I-I deserved pain, hyung, after what I've done to him. I-I deserved to get hurt. I-If you see his eyes, hyung, he's hurt because of me, It hurts me, seeing him pain." Jungkook cried.

"I'll help you, but please, calm down and let's go inside, you might get cold." Jin said worried at Jungkook's condition and tears forming in his eyes.

He managed to get Jungkook inside, Jungkook looks lifeless, sitting on the couch staring at nothing.