Chapter 39: Visited

Edited

Ignore the mistakes
--------------------------

Chapter 39: Visited

One week without Jungkook hurts Taehyung. It's hard for him to live without his husband. Yet, he was glad, finally, they were allowed to visit Jungkook.

"Hoseok hyung, is everything done?" Taehyung asked as they were preparing for the food they will bring for Jungkook and hyungs.

"Yeah, we can go now." Hoseok replied.

"Let's go." Taehyung told and he left.

Hoseok was following behind him, he opened the door car for Taehyung and got inside the driver's seat.

When they arrived at the Seoul City Jail, Taehyung left the car first due to excitement.

"Tae, stick beside me, understood?" Hoseok ordered as he closed the door car.

"Okay, hyung." Taehyung responded.

Hoseok held the lunch box, Taehyung's hand was fisting on Hoseok's shirt afraid to get lost. They went to the warden's desk.

"We're here for Jeon Jungkook." Hoseok told the warden.

The warden scanned them and sighed.

"It's their lunchtime, Warden Oh will lead you to the canteen." The warden said lazily.

Hoseok nodded his head and looked at another warden.

"Follow me, Sir." Warden Oh said and walk first.

Hoseok and Taehyung followed him while walking in the hall, prisoners looked like wild beasts, ready to attacks which frightened Taehyung.

"Newbie warden, who's that, huh? Meal for us?" Prisoner inside of the 10th cell yelled.

The prisoners laughed and whistle maniacally.

"Darren, shut your mouth if you don't want your husband to kill you." Warden Oh threatened.

"Who's his husband? That horse? Eh, I'm handsome than him!" Darren laughed

Another prisoner laughed at him because it was full of a lie, Darren looks like a dead rat.

"Jeon Jungkook is his husband." Warden Oh snickered.

Darren gulps and smiled nervously, he zips his mouth and walked to his bed.

"Now you know how to shut up." Warden Oh said and shooked his head.

"Hyung, don't mind him, you're handsome, He's jealous because he's ugly." Taehyung whispered to Hoseok.

"I don't mind that useless rat and thank you." Hoseok ruffled Taehyung's hair.

Taehyung smiled and clung to Hoseok's arm, walking away.

"We're here." Warden Oh said.

They reached the so-called canteen that looks like a market. The prisoners were so loud and have their own world, chattering, beating each other, messy, and the smell wasn't refreshing. Taehyung hates those lustful eyes that were looking at him, he looked down and tightened his grip around Hoseok's arm.

"It's okay, I already found them, simply walk and ignore them." Hoseok said.

Taehyung nodded and walked inside the canteen.

"Hey beautiful"

"Come and sit on your throne, my dick!"

"Wingless angel, woohoo!"