Chapter 43: Finally

Edited

Ignore the mistakes
--------------------------

Chapter 43: Finally

Finally, the day that they were waiting for. Jungkook and his hyungs were walking out of the jail. As their expected flashed of cameras welcome them. A newscaster with their mics and cameras.

"After 7 years, the mafia and CEO Jeon Jungkook was free. The people wonder what is his experience inside the jail. Unfortunately, we can't ask them for now, they asked for their privacy. But we, people, are interested in their experiences and we'll try to get an answer soon."

That caught Taehyung's attention who was busy cooking for their food. He touched his belly bump, it was their 3rd baby.  7 years old Jeongsan, 1-year-old Jungguk, and their third upcoming baby that almost 4 months.

He turns off the stove and walked upstairs to wake up Hoseok who was tired after playing with Jeongsan and taking care of Jungguk. He ran inside the room and excitedly shakes Hoseok's body.

"Hobi hyung, wake up! They're coming!" Taehyung said firmly shaking Hoseok.

"Don't care." Hoseok mumbled on his pillow.

He is facing the soft mattress and his voice was pretty obvious tired.

"Wake up or else I'll tell Jeongsan to bring her snake pet here." Taehyung threatened.

"I hate snakeu." Hoseok uttered standing up on the bed.

"Good morning to you too, hyung." Taehyung giggled and left the room.

He walked downstairs, setting beautifully the food on the table. He smiled when he heard the doorbell, he ran to the door and opened it.

"I can smell the delicious jajangmyeon." Jin chuckled as he went inside the house followed by Yoongi who smiled at him.

"Good Morning, Tae." Namjoon greeted and walked into the dining room.

"Hello my alien~" Jimin sang and ruffled Taehyung's hair walking along Namjoon.

Taehyung smiled, looking at the man in front of him. Jungkook knelt in front of Taehyung, caressing his tummy.

"How are you, baby? Are you healthy? Don't add Appa's stress, okay? I'm here now, I'll take care of you." Jungkook said and pecked Taehyung's tummy.

He stood up, looking at Taehyung. He cupped his husband's cheeks and pecked his forehead.

"I miss you." Jungkook muttered.

"I miss you too." Taehyung replied.

"Where's our children?" Jungkook asked.

"I'll bring Jungguk and about Jeongsan, she taking a bath right now." Taehyung replied.

"I see, what did you prepared? I'm hungry." Jungkook inquired.

"Anything you might like, come and I'll serve you your food." Taehyung retorted and dragged Jungkook along with him.

Jungkook pulled out the chair for Taehyung. He was about to sit when he heard a yell.

"Papa!" Jeongsan yelled while running downstairs.

"Be careful Jeongie, you might fa--" Before Jungkook can finish his sentence, Jeongsan stripped from the last stair.

Jungkook immediately came to her and checked her

"I told you to be careful, are you okay?" Jungkook said, kneeling in front of her.

"I'm okay, Papa." Jeongsan chuckled and hugged him.

Jungkook hugged her and caressed her back.

"I miss you, Papa, Jeongie is sorry." Jeongsan said as she pulled away.

"Sorry for what?" Jungkook inquired caressing her hair.

"For not visiting you, I felt sad, because of school works, I can't visit you. Sorry." Jeongsan sighed.

"It's okay, I don't mind, I understand your busy. You don't have to say sorry." Jungkook assured and ruffled her hair.

"I love you, Papa." Jeongsan said and hugged him.

"I know you guys miss each other, but, come here, let's eat." Taehyung said.

"Let's go, Papa." Jeongsan squealed and dragged him into the dining room.

Jungkook sat down beside Taehyung and Jeongsan on the other side of Taehyung. 

When they were done, their hyungs did their own personal activities. Jungkook was sitting on the couch with Jeongsan on his lap, teaching her some school works. Taehyung was beside him, carrying Jungguk.

"So, Papa, since you're here, will you attend my graduation day? I'm going to give a speech and I will dedicate it to you." Jeongsan inquired and turns around.

"Sure, but when?" Jungkook asked.

"This Friday and I will surprise you too and Appa." Jeongsan cackled.

"Okay, I'll attend for you." Jungkook said.

"Really, Papa? Thank you!" Jeongsan squealed and hugged his father.

Jungkook glances at Taehyung, hands on Taehyung's thigh. Taehyung laid his head on Jungkook's shoulder while humming a melody for Jungguk.

"Our boy was handsome like me." Jungkook chuckled.

"Yes, he is, I felt like he'll be like you when he grows up. His face looks like you when you're a baby too." Taehyung said and sighed.

"You don't like it?" Jungkook inquired

"That's not what I mean, Jungguk looks like you, and I thought Jeongsan looks like me but she was your girl version." Taehyung pouted.

"It's okay, at least your beauty was unique." Jungkook said.

"You're right" Taehyung giggled.

Jungkook pecked Taehyung's head and looked at Jeongsan.

"Come on, let's continue your lesson." Jungkook said to Jeongsan.

Jeongsan nodded, she turns around and did her lesson.

-----

When the night has come, Taehyung's head was on Jungkook's chest with Jungkook soothing his back. They were laying on the bed in their room, Hoseok was taking care of Jungguk.

"We're finally completed." Taehyung started.

"Yep, and now, this is my time to prove that I'll be a good father to our babies." Jungkook smiled.

"And of course, your first time to see our baby with me giving birth." Taehyung retorted and looked at Jungkook.

"And I can't wait for that time, I will make sure to fulfill everything their need as their father." Jungkook replied and pecked Taehyung's forehead.

They were about to kiss but the door has opened, Jeongsan came with her teddy bear.

"Papa, I want to sleep with you." Jeongsan sleepy said and climbed up to the bed.

She laid down beside Jungkook and nuzzled to his arms.

"Are you okay?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah, just already missed you." Jeongsan responded.

"Don't worry, I won't leave you." Jungkook said and pecked her forehead.

"That means, you won't leave Appa and me? You will stay here with us, forever?!" Jeongsan inquired and sat down on the bed

"Yes." Jungkook clarified.

"I love you, Papa, so much." Jeongsan said.

She laid down on the bed and hugged him again. Taehyung smiled at his daughter's reaction and snuggled on Jungkook's arm.