Chapter 40: Kiss

Edited

Ignore the mistakes
--------------------------

Chapter 40: Kiss

It's been 3 months when Jungkook and his hyungs were detained in the jail and also when Taehyung visited him. He was fine with that but at the same time, not, because the prisoner lusting over Taehyung, and if he can't help, he'll punch them. Well, about those who sexualized Taehyung? They were dead because of poison, Darren was also found dead.

"Hyung, are the sushi done?" Taehyung asked Hoseok while packing the food in the kitchen.

"Yes, here." Hoseok said and set the container in the lunch box.

"About the soup?" Taehyung inquired

"Already inside." Hoseok retorted.

"The rice?" Taehyung asked.

Hoseok chuckled and ruffled Taehyung's hair.

"You don't have to worry, everything was set and I can assure you that." Hoseok replied.

"I just want to make sure everything was perfect." Taehyung pouted.

"Are you sure you want to surprise him? I'm sure he'll get mad about it, he doesn't want you to keep visiting him." Hoseok said.

"Don't care about it, our baby wants him." Taehyung retorted.

"Fine, just be careful with your belly." Hoseok responded.

"Let's go, hyung." Taehyung said and excitedly grabbed Hoseok along with him.

Hoseok started the car with Taehyung enjoying the whole ride.

Meanwhile, Jungkook, Jin, Namjoon, Jimin, and Yoongi were currently taking a bath.

Jin and Namjoon wore their clothes when they were done, Jimin dry himself.

"Taehyung, what are you doing here?" Jin asked drying his hair.

"Jungkookie?" Taehyung inquired.

"Still not done yet." Jin replied.

Taehyung went inside, he bumped into Jimin who giving him confused look but he shushed him. Yoongi went out in one stall, a towel covering his bottom area.

"What are you doing here?" Yoongi asked in a hushed tone.

"Jungkookie?" Taehyung asked lowly.

Yoongi pointed to the 3rd stall on the left side. Taehyung mouthed 'thank you' as he silently walked near the stall. Yoongi shrugged it off and left the restroom once he was done. Taehyung unlocked the door where Jungkook was. He smiled when Jungkook's bareback facing the door. He walked closer, going in front of Jungkook. He turns off the shower which made Jungkook opened his closed eyes.

"Taehyung, what-" Jungkook sentence cut off when Taehyung clashed his lips against him.

Taehyung's hands were touching his chest while kissing him lovingly. Jungkook snaked his hands around Taehyung's waist to kiss him deeper. Their lips moving perfectly in sync. They can feel the love with their kiss, butterflies in their stomach.

Jungkook pulled away, looking at the panting Taehyung.

"Why you're here?" Jungkook inquired, thumbs soothing a circle on Taehyung's side.

"Miss you." Taehyung pouted.

"How's the check-up of our baby?" Jungkook asked.

"The doctor said she's healthy and we'll go there next month." Taehyung said, smiling softly.

"She?! Our baby is a girl?" Jungkook asked gasping.

"Yes, Jungkookie!" Taehyung retorted.

Jungkook peppered a soft kiss on Taehyung's face while chuckling.

"That's good to hear." Jungkook said and smiled bitterly.

"What's wrong, Jungkookie?" Taehyung inquired when he saw Jungkook's bitter smile.

"I hope I was there when you give birth to our baby, it's my first time being a dad but I can't even do my responsibility." Jungkook sighed and held Taehyung's hands.

"It's okay, I can assure you that our baby will be fine, don't worry, after I give birth, Ill go here for you so you can meet her." Taehyung said and cupped Jungkook's cheeks.

"Thank you for staying, waiting, and loving me." Jungkook said, pecking the palm of Taehyung's hands.

"It's because you promise to me when you get free, we'll live together, forever. That's why I'm willing to wait for you." Taehyung said smiling lovingly.

"I'm lucky, I have a husband who can understand me, don't worry, I'll be the best father for our baby and husband to you." Jungkook grinned.

"Yeah, I know you can do that, and please you have to make sure that you're always fine here because I won't able to take care of you for 7 years. I still want you to be healthy and well built, Jungkook." Taehyung said.

"I love you." Jungkook said and pecked his forehead.

"I love you too." Taehyung muttered.

Jungkook pulled away and smiled.

"I'll just wear my clothes and we can talk after." Jungkook said.

"Give me kisses." Taehyung pouted.

Jungkook chuckled and kissed Taehyung's pouty lips.

"Done." Jungkook giggled.

Taehyung left the restroom and he giggled.

"What you took so long? Did you guys fuck?" Jin asked, making Taehyung flinched.

"No, I just talk to him, that's it." Taehyung replied.

"Yeah, talk only, that's why your lips are swollen." Jimin rolled his eyes.

"It's because we kissed." Taehyung fired back.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, whatever." Jimin replied sarcastically.

"Stop teasing him, let's go and eat, hobi hyung already eating." Jungkook said appearing behind Taehyung.

"Nwo, I'm nwot weating." Hobi lied while munching the shrimp.

"Come on before he eats them all." Jimin said and walked away.

"Ah, I forgot, Jungkookie, I and Hoseok hyung won't able to join you, we have to go somewhere." Taehyung said.

"Huh? Where?" Jungkook inquired.

"I'll tell you soon, enjoy the food." Taehyung said.

"Okay, be safe." Jungkook said and pecked his forehead.

"Bye kookie, bye hyung!" Taehyung bid goodbye, he gave them the lunch box and they left.

-----

Now, it was Jungkook sitting on the bed, its double-deck with Jin hyung above him. He was looking at the picture of Taehyung and the ultrasound of their baby.

"What are you thinking?" Namjoon asked who was in front of him.

"Nothing, just thinking what will my daughter think about me if she knew my situation. I think she won't be proud of me." Jungkook sighed.

"You don't have to be perfect, it's really common if you made a sin. I bet, Taehyung will explain to her about you. Just do anything you can for her and she will be proud of you, she can forget about your past. Don't stress yourself, if Taehyung was here, he will be angry at you." Namjoon chuckled.

Jungkook laughed wiping his tears away and sighed.