Chapter 31: Wedding

Edited

Ignore the mistakes
--------------------------

“Love is the strange bewilderment which overtakes one person on account of another person.” – James Thurber

Chapter 31: Wedding

The door of the church has opened, Bogum has a big smile on his face, he was excited to meet his beautiful groom. But no one show to him, no beautiful guy standing outside of the church which made Bogum confused and the guest too.

"Where is he?" Bogum whispered to Eun Joo who also attended his wedding.

"I don't know, they said he was waiting outside." Eun Joo responded, gulping.

"If I ever found out that you want to embarrass me, I'll kill you." Bogum replied forcing his smile.

"I'm not going to embarrassed you, wait, I'll contact him." Eun Joo said in a hushed tone.

"Make sure about that, you won't get the money." Bogum threatened.

Eun Joo was trying to contact Taehyung. However, Taehyung wasn't answering his calls. Eun Joo cursing under his breath.

"Fuck, if he runs away, all my money will be gone." Eun Joo uttered and gritted his teeth in anger.

Meanwhile, Taehyung threw his phone away, he was inside the cab, nervous and excited at the same time. He decided to go back to Jungkook. He knew he won't regret it.

"Sir, we're here." The cab driver said as they stopped in front of Jungkook's house.

At first, Taehyung was hesitant, he wasn't sure if he can what he plans but he can risk it for him.

"Thank you." Taehyung said as he runs outside of the cab.

He rings the doorbell, but it wasn't opening.

"Jungkook ah! I'm here! Open this gate for me, please!" Taehyung yelled.

Jin and Jimin heard it, they were inside Jungkook's room while Jungkook sitting on the bed who attempts to cut himself again. Jungkook stands up and opened the curtains in his room, he saw Taehyung in his suit, standing in front of the gate.

"I know you're here, I know you can hear me! Jungkook ah! I came back for you! I-I don't want to marry him! I want you, Jungkook!" Taehyung yelled.

But, Jungkook was just quietly looking at him.

"I'm sorry for leaving you! Sorry for not believing in you! Sorry for not listening to you! I'm sorry for the misunderstanding you! Jungkook ah, please come out now!" Taehyung yelled while crying.

Taehyung loses his hope, he understands Jungkook won't come out.

"Fine, If you don't want me anymore, sorry." Taehyung pouted.

He wiped his tears away and turns around. Jungkook dashed away, not caring if he bumped into his hyungs. He runs downstairs and went out of his house.

"Are you going to leave me again? If you walk one step further, don't ever come back, you just giving me false hope." Jungkook uttered.

Taehyung turns around, he has teary eyes while looking at him.

"I'm sorry for leaving you, sorry for not trusting you. I-I understand everything now, I know what happened that time." Taehyung burst out in tears.

"Sorry? That's all you can say?" Jungkook inquired.

Taehyung cleared his throat and sucked a big amount of air.

"I love you," Taehyung said as he looked down.

He heard no response once again, he bit his bottom lips and sobbed quietly.

"It's okay if you can't love me--" Taehyung flinched when he felt Jungkook cupped his cheeks and kissed him.

Taehyung didn't hesitate to kiss him back. He clutched to Jungkook's nape and arched his head. Jungkook's hands were on his cheek and waist. It might be a simple kiss but it's full of love. The way their lips move, it's fitted together like pieces of the puzzle.

Jungkook pulled away and looked at Taehyung who was panting heavily.

"That's what I want to hear, I love you too." Jungkook said.

Taehyung cried like a baby and hugged Jungkook who chuckled at his cuteness.

"I'm sowwy, she drugged you and I didn't listen to you, tuh-that bitch is a meanie." Taehyung said in a cute tone which Jungkook found adorable.

He cupped Taehyung's cheeks and brushed their nose.

"You said bad words, you deserve punishment." Jungkook teased.

"But she is a bitch, I'm not lying." Taehyung whines.

"And you said bad words again, 20 spanks, do you want that, huh?" Jungkook inquired teasingly.

"No~ 20 kisses, I deserve that." Taehyung said whining.

Jungkook chuckled and ruffled Taehyung's hair. He peppered soft kisses on Taehyung's face who keeps giggling due to he felt ticklish.

"Yeah, you deserve a lot of kisses." Jungkook smiled sincerely.

Taehyung hugged Jungkook tightly and nuzzled his face on Jungkook's neck.

"I love you." Taehyung mumbled on Jungkook's neck.

"I love you too." Jungkook replied, pecking Taehyung's hair.

"Bitch, do you see me crying?" Jin asked Jimin.

They were standing and hugging the doorframe. Both have teary eyes.

"No bitch, I'm sure that just a sweat in your eyes." Jimin replied and wiped his tears.

"You're right, bitch." Jin sniffled.

"I don't want to stay here, I'll go to my bros." Jimin huffed and he left, bumping to the couple.

"I'll go to my leader." Jin uttered and he also bumps to them.

Taehyung and Jungkook chuckled, Taehyung looked at Jungkook who pecked his eyes.

"Let's go inside, we've to talk something." Jungkook said.

Taehyung hums and nodded his head. Jungkook held his waist and they went inside the house or let say they're home.

"The fuck of the meaning of this, Eun Joo? You promised to me that I'll have that boy, what the fuck is happening?!" Bogum inquires and slammed the table.

He was already back in his house after what happened to his supposed wedding with Taehyung.

"I don't know, I thought he'll marry you, but he runs away, I never thought it'll happen." Eun Joo replied sighing.

"Go and find him, plan the wedding again, I want the boy, now!" Bogum yelled.

"Fine, I'll find him." Eun Joo retorted and leave.

"You'll regret this, Taehyung." Bogum mumbled.

Bogum clenched his jaw and balled his hands in a fist.