Chapter seventeen

"Daniel please help me I don't wanna do this, please get me out of here and then u can beat me up alone please" I plutered out. "I-" Daniel got caught off as Stilles came in with 2 other guys. "Well we'll if it isn't my stupid slutty sister" Stilles said, in a really sinister tone. Daniel ran out as quick as he could. Great now I'm alone with the brother that hates me the the most, why does he even hate me so much? Yeah I'd like to know too. He came over to me and took a hold of my chin, I flinched at his touch as I was very afraid. "Aww are you scared, is my littel baby sister scared." He teased. "Stilles please, I don't know what I have e-e-e-ever done to u to make u hate me this mu-u-u-ch" I let out. "Stop stammering how many times do I have to tell u. And do you really not get it? Cmon ur the reason why I'm so fucked up! Ur the reason I got sent to that godly awful place Krácken Ward if it had er been for u I could of had a good life, you ruin everything!" He said as he gave me a high punch in my jaw at the last word. I feel down to the ground full on crying but without sound, because at home I always cry on mute. He looked down on me and then up to the boys. "Have fun with her guys" he said as he went out. "No no no plz don't leave me, Stilles pl-" I got caught off as one of the guys took his hand on my mouth and got me to sit up. "Oh will you shut up already?" One of the guys said, as his hand went down to his pants. The guy who had his hand covering my hand placed me on his lap, he whispered into my ear "u can ride my face until u drip in cum" it made me so uncomfortable this can not happen to me. Not again. "Plz let me go I'm only 14 please" I sobbed out. "Listen co-operate and it will be a lot more enjoyable" on of them said. I kept crying and trying to fight them off but turning and hitting them but to no use as the help my hand and legs down. "Hey! You need to relax, just let that gorgeous body of u relax so we can pleasure you" one of them said with a big smirk on his lip. I can't believe this is happening I just wanna die right now."take her pants off" one of them said. "No no no please don't do this" I said in pain. "Shut up would ya" one of them yelled. "PLEASE DONT I CA-" I got caught off by a big punch on my eye. Before I knew it I blacked out. The last thing I heard was a "Hello?" And then everything went black.

——————————————————————————
Sry for the short chapter guys. I'm a bad writer I know so sorry that I can't be enough.