sixteen

Prom night

POINT PLACE, WISCONSIN

ERIC FORMAN'S BASEMENT

PROM WEEK

THURSDAY, 7:46 P.M.

🌸🌸🌸

Eric puts on his tux jacket. He turns around with a cocky smile on his face. Lana was sitting on Hyde's lap. She was happy that Eric and Donna were in a good place right now. She just wish her and Hyde were the same. She didn't know what they were. And after they last kiss she didn't know if they were a couple, or taking, or if they were just friends.

"My first Prom tux, huh! Come on guys; dig the crushed velvet!" Eric said snapping Lana outta her thoughts. He went into a disco dancing position.

"Eric, you look like a pimp." Fez complemented him. They sit on the couch.

"You know Forman, Prom night can be a very special night for you and Donna." Hyde said with a smirk. Lana knew that Eric was going to make this night into way big of a deal.

"Hyde, this could be the biggest night of our lives! I mean Donna and I could go..." Eric started before Fez interrupted him,"To the Prom." Fez said nodding his head.

"No Fez, all, all the way." Eric corrected with a smile.

"All the way... to the Prom!" Fez said still not getting it.

"You know what you should do? You should definitely rent a motel room." Hyde said with a smirk

"Oh yeah, that's romantic" Lana said sarcastically

"What?" Hyde asked

"Look, if this night is as big as I think I want it to be very, very special because this is gonna be the first time for both of us." Eric said with a smile

Fez laughed ,"Oh, you silly virgins!"

"Anyway, this is how I picture it." Eric drowned on explaining how he pictured the night with Donna. Hyde then explained to him that if he doesn't get a motel then they won't have anywhere to go to "do it".

Eric gets up and runs to the phone. Lana laughs at her idiot brother. She turned to Hyde who was already staring at her.

"So...do you have a date for prom Lana?" Fez asked.

"Um...no. What about you Hyde?" She asked hoping he would get the hint.

"Are you kidding me, I would never be caught died at prom" He said with a chuckle. Lana just a laughed along, but wished that he would take her.

🌸🌸🌸

Lana walked upstair to her room to get a hoodie. When she was walking out she heard the phone ring. She sighed and walked over to answer it.