Thirty-Seven

The Holiday Spirt

The gang was checking out Hyde's place for the party they wanted to throw

The gang was checking out Hyde's place for the party they wanted to throw. Jackie and Lana talked about the whole Hyde thing and Jackie told Lana she wasn't mad at her. Lana was feeling guilty so she promised to help Jackie find a boyfriend to make it up to her.

Eric was less than thrilled about the whole Lana-Hyde situation, but Donna remained him that it's no different then the two of them dating. And he promised not to tell Red.

Lana and Hyde couldn't be happier. They were finally in a good place, and so far didn't have any problems. Lana didn't tell her dad anything yet because she was scared of how he would react, but she felt really guilty about lying to him.

"All right, Hyde! Your dad's apartment is the perfect place for a party." Eric said excitedly, "It's already trashed."

"Hey, even if half the people we invited show up, this party's gonna rock." Kelso said excitedly 

"Did you find the cups?" Jackie asked

"Nope. Even better. A plastic tube and a funnel." Kelso said excitedly, while everyone else was grossed out

"All this and a dirty funnel" Fez said excitedly, "Merry Christmas to me."

"Yeah, we don't even have to worry about germs...because even though our spit backs up in the tube...the alcohol kills 'em." Kelso explained with his poor logic

"We're leaving." Donna said

"So leaving." Jackie agreed in a sing song tone

"I'm coming too" Lana said getting up from the couch, but Hyde pulled her back down on to his lap,and won't let her go.

"Wait. You're leaving?"Eric asked Donna

"Yeah, see...when I was a little girl, I made a promise to myself. "Self," I said, "if you're ever about to suck beer... out of a funnel that might give you mono, don't." Donna said, "So bye-bye."

Donna and Jackie left and Lana finally got free of Hyde's grip."Are you at east coming back for the party?" he asked as he walked her to the door

"I'll try to stop by, I'm all Jackie's tonight. It's a part of me kissing her ass, and making her feel better thing i'm doing" Lana said.

"Well try to come" Hyde said giving her a kiss

"Eww" the rest of the guys said, disgusted by them.

Lana laughed and ran out to catch up with Jackie and Donna.

🌸🌸🌸

Donna and Lana were hanging up some more ordainments on the tree, while Jackie sat on the couch reading a magazine.

"Ohh, Listen to this" Jackie said, "Corner Him Under the Mistletoe: Eight Ways to Trick a Guy Into a Relationship. I love the holidays."

"Yeah, hanging your stocking, putting cookies out for Santa, setting a man trap. Mmm, Christmas." Lana joked

"You know, this'll be the first year I celebrate Christmas without a boyfriend." Jackie pointed out

"And Jesus wept." Donna joked

"So here's my new plan for the year: Buy some really cute tops, fly to Hollywood and marry Lee Majors." Jackie said, "Make fun of that. I dare you."

"Jackie, there are so many ways to make fun of that..." Donna said, "I don't even know where to start. It's like choosing your favorite jelly bean."

"Be nice to me. I'm lonely." Jackie said, Lana was feeling guilty that Jackie was alone, "I mean, okay, if there were mistletoe over me right now... who would kiss me?No one. That's who."

"Being alone isn't that bad.It's a great opportunity to get to know yourself...and be comfortable with who you are." Donna explained

"Donna, I already love myself. I just wanna French someone." Jackie said