Thirty

Crime & Punishment

Lana was pacing around her room

Lana was pacing around her room. She couldn't believe Hyde got busted, he knew better. She hoped he was okay, Red was still on the fence about bailing him out or not. Red thought he needed to learn a lesson.

She turned to her window when she heard a sound. It was Hyde climbing in, " Hey doll" he said quietly.

Lana ran into his arms, throwing her arms around his neck, as she stood on her tippy toes. He wrapped his arms around her waist. They stood their for moment just hugging. 

Lana suddenly remembered she was supposed to be pissed and pushed him off of her, "What the hell is wrong with you? Do you know how worried I was?"

Hyde smiled at the girl and pushed some hair behind her ear," Relax Lana," he said as he leaned down and kissed her. Hyde walked them over to the bed, while they kissed. Lana now understood why Jackie slept with Kelso, when they got arrested.

Lana pulled away from the kiss, "This is so unlike you, you never get caught". 

"You're more upset than me," Hyde said confused," And I'm the one who went to jail"

"It was only two hours and 45 minutes ," Lana said trying to play it off like she wasn't that nervous or worried

Hyde smiled down at her," You counted the minutes?"

Lana blushed, she punched him in the arm," shut up. Let's go down stairs with the boys,"

He tighten is grip around her waist, "I think we're go right here" he said as he leaned in for another kiss.

Lana wanted to stay there but she knew Red was already angry and seeing Hyde in Lana's room defiantly wouldn't help the situation.

She pulled away, "Come on, let's go." 

They sucked out the window again and walked to the basement. The boys were in the circle, and they somehow didn't see Hyde and Lana come in.

"Hey, guys, do you think he's anyone's girlfriend yet?" Kelso asked idiotically 

"Kelso, he's been in jail for three hours," Fez said," Of course he's someone's girlfriend. He has very pretty eyes."

Hyde looked down at Lana with a confused look on his face. Lana just shrugged and mouthed back 'you do'.

"Well, if he was someone's girlfriend,I think it might look something like this." Eric said turning around an etch a sketch, with a picture of hyde with a bigger dude behind him.

"Hey there, curlicue, would you like to perform an unspeakable act on me..." Kelso asked taking the toy from Eric," or would you prefer that I perform one on you? Well, they both sound good.Dealer's choice."

Fez took the toy out of Kelso's hand," You have done a horrible thing with a children's toy."

Hyde grabbed Lana's hand and they walked over to his usually sit, and he pulled Lana into his lap. She took the etch a sketch from Fez.