thirty three

(A/N please vote and comment! ily all xo)

N I A L L

"I'm leaving now Ni, I have such a busy day of press for the movie so I won't be done until at least 6pm," Lilli frantically explains as she runs into the living room slipping on her heels and balancing on Harry's arm.

"That's fine baby, I'll pick you up at the studio at 6pm," I reply with a small smile and I can tell that she is extremely grateful.

This day is as hard for her as it is for me.
Maybe even harder.

"Thank you Niall, are you sure you will be able to?" She asks as she applies pink lipstick to her lips.

"Yes, definitely," I reply, standing up from the couch to walk over to her.

She's so beautiful.

"Well have fun on your date," Lilli says sarcastically with a sigh and the guilt hits me once more. Even though I know it wasn't my choice I am still participating in this publicity stunt and therefore I am hurting her.

"Lilli, you have nothing to worry about," I explain as I tuck a loose strand of red hair behind her ear. I can tell she is trying to put on a brave face but I can see the hurt when I look into her eyes.

"I know, it's just horrible," she mumbles, looking down at her feet.

I quickly plant a kiss on her lips, cupping her face gently as my tongue slides into her mouth. She gently bites my lip as I continue to deepen the kiss and the sound of her gentle moan makes my spine shiver.

"I love you so much," I sigh breathlessly as she pulls out of the kiss with a blushing face.

"I love you too," she replies quietly with a smile, looking up at me with her big green eyes.

"Lilli, you're going to be late!" Louis calls from the car outside and I can't help but laugh at his impatience.

"Have you got any tips with how to deal with Madison?" I ask Lilli who playfully rolls her eyes as I help her put her pink overcoat on.

"Don't let her order red wine," she states with a smirk and before I can stop laughing she is gone.

•••••••

As I'm on way to pick Madison up I can't help but feel angry about this whole situation.
I don't want to be with Madison, I want to be with Lillianna.

I see Madison standing outside her house wearing a black bodycon dress and heels and instantly I want to turn the car around.

I only have to take her out for a couple of hours and then I will be back home with Lilli tonight.

"Took you long enough," Madison scolds as she climbs into the passenger seat and instantly I'm rolling my eyes at her.

"Aren't you going to ask me how I am doing?" She asks, batting her eyelashes at me as I begin to drive to the chosen restaurant for the stunt.

"I don't care to know the answer," I reply coldly but Madison begins to laugh loudly.

"You are so funny Niall," Madison comments as she dries her eyes from laughing with her pinky finger.
It's only now that I'm sitting so close to Madison that I realise how fake she truly is compared to Lilli.