thirty seven

L I L L I A N N A

"Lillianna Horan!" A man announces as I take a small bow from my seat once the end credits of the movie begin to play and the sound of the crowd chanting my name is overwhelming.

My applause was definitely the loudest out of the entire cast.

I can tell Niall is tearing up but I don't look at him because I know that I too will become emotional.
I squeeze his hand gently as he dries his eyes with his spare hand and we begin to leave the theatre with applause continuing even as we exit.

"That was incredibl-"

I am cut off as Niall pulls me gently against the wall of the stage exit and kisses me passionately, holding my face gently.

I slip my tongue under his lip, practically begging for entrance and I can sense he is smirking through the kiss.

Our tongues dance in sync as he continues to deepen the kiss and as he gently bites my lip I can't help but moan into his mouth in pleasure, my cheeks blushing pink as he smirks once more.

"I am so lucky to have you baby," he whispers as he begins to plant gentle kisses down my cheek and neck.

"Hurry up you two, the taxi is here!" Harry calls forcing Niall to stop the kisses and lead me outside to more screaming fans and paparazzi.

"Thank you all, this is so overwhelming," I admit with a slight giggle as Harry and Niall help me into the taxi, carefully lifting the back of my dress.

"Lilli! Lilli! Lilli!" The boys and Elio begin to chant in the back of the taxi and I begin to laugh loudly as Louis opens a bottle of champagne and begins to pour everyone a glass in celebration of the premiere.

"I love you all," I scream excitedly and I can honestly say I don't think I've ever felt happier in my entire life.

"We love you!" The boys yell in different variations and I can already tell that Zayn and Liam are tipsy already.

"This after party better be fucking lit," Harry says as he takes another drink of his champagne and everyone hums in agreement.

"I'm letting everyone know that I'm not getting drunk tonight so if anyone needs me I'll be fine to drive," Louis explains and Harry begins to whine at him.

"Why are you not drinking?" Harry asks in a whiny tone as he takes another drink of the champagne.

"Because I don't want diarrhoea," Louis replies and we all begin to erupt into laughter, clanking our glasses of champagne together.

"I'm going to get changed into my next dress so please hold for applause," I tease as Niall begins to unzip the back of my gold ball gown that is flooding the entire car.

The boys cover the windows with their suit jackets as Elio hands me the steamed ruby red dress that perfectly matches my hair colour and newly applied red lipstick. I don't mind the boys seeing me quickly undress as I'm still wearing the same corset underneath so I'm not completely exposed.

"You look beautiful," Niall says stunned and I kiss him in response as Elio begins to place more hair product in my hair.