fifty two

slight tw: mention of weight and anxiety<3

L I L L I A N N A

"Take five," the director yells and I immediately breathe out a sigh of relief.
I'm dying to pee.

I'm on a photo shoot today for some magazine and of course Vivian is shouting at me for anything she can.
She doesn't know that I'm pregnant so she's working me extremely hard, emotionally and physically.

"Are you okay?" Elio asks when I get back to the dressing room and I nod quickly but he knows I'm lying.

My heart is pounding so fast that I feel like it's going to explode and I feel my airways closing in but I have to keep going.

Vivian would kill me if I didn't.

I look down at my phone as Elio begins to style my hair differently for the next photo and I see that Niall is calling me.
A smile instantly appears on my face as we have both been so busy since we came back from Ireland last week.

Luckily my parents were as pleased as Niall's however my dad did keep throwing awkward and stern looks at Niall the entire time.

"Niall, I miss you," I sigh into the phone and I have to stop myself from crying as Elio begins to change my lip colour.

"I miss you too baby. Are you okay?" Niall asks, clearly noticing my exhaustion from being worked so hard.
Some would say too hard.

"Yeah I'm fine," I mumble quietly but I can tell that Niall doesn't believe me.

"Niall, actually I-I, when are we going to tell people? Can I please tell Vivian soon, she is working me so hard and these costumes are so revealing and maybe she will stop pushing me so hard if we tell her," I ask nervously as I know that Niall doesn't want to tell the public yet because he likes the secret just being in our little circle.

Niall sighs into the phone and I immediately regret even mentioning the idea again.
It always ends in an argument.

"Lilli, I just don't think it's the right time to tell anyone yet," Niall says and my heart drops, the smile vanishing from my face as I hear Vivian's voice gradually getting louder and closer.

"But Niall I-"

"Lilli I have to go. I'll be home late tonight. Love you," Niall interrupts and before I can reply the call ends.

"My back is sore," I mumble as Elio begins to brush my long red hair and he briefly stops brushing and pulls me into a hug, careful not to ruin my makeup.

I savour the warmth of his embrace and allow myself to be cradled for just a few seconds before Vivian bursts into the dressing room with new outfits that I know I will have to squeeze into.

"I don't like this one," I mumble as I lift one of the costumes that consists of a pink push up bra and a fringe skirt that is very tight.

"Well that is the director's favourite so you are wearing it," Vivian snaps and I hold my tongue as I don't want to get in even more trouble.

My head is too sore to even concentrate and I give Elio a sad look as I step behind the dressing divider and begin to change into this outfit.

I have to squeeze into it, my slight bump making it difficult to fit but I luckily manage to get it on even though I don't feel at all comfortable.

"Lilli, you aren't sticking to that diet," Vivian grumbles as she begins to adjust the outfit and I feel my cheeks burn as she inspects me.