part 1

In my story,daksh didn't propose anika for marriage and all,he just said I love u to out of love which he always does but oberois doesn't know it,they don't know that anika is his pari,his best friend,for them anika met daksh first time in oberoi mansion only.
Soumya is the villain,she is Svetlana sister,she only made shivay believe that anika slept with daksh...Tia...kidnapping at the time of her marriage is still mystery,as who kidnap her,Tia blame anika for her kidnapping,and shivay believe her...
Tej till now had not entered in the scene,he didn't not met anika till now as he was on business trip now he is returning........

I wrote all this so that u guys didn't get confused after reading..part.....

Enjoy reading..
Target :50 votes,2 followers

Story starts from forced marriage track .......
Priest announced shadi sampan hua aaj se aap dono pati patni hue ,alone tear escaped from anika eyes who is in gunghat.....
Ab aap log bado ka ashirwad le lijiye...said priest...
Shivay take a step towards his family but stopped to see anika...didn't move from place.......shivay hold anika hand tightly and dragged her towards his family,then forced her to take blessings with him......
Family bless them....as they think....Tia is shivay's bride.......

In hall whole family is standing....and pinky...is doing...arti of Hera beta and her Tia bahu....
She placed rice pot in front of Tia and said sadly......omm... Tia tum....isse rights leg se kick karo... and comes....hmmm.........
Yes pinky is not happy with this marriage......she always want anika as her bahu,....she love anika like her daughter from first meeting only.....but....she doesn't show it to anyone except anika,she pamper anika....a lot but secretly from family.........anika....also ....love her pinky ma .....but she get confused why ....pinky...always show,love and care for her in alone....why not in front of family.......in front of family....pinky used to talk to her like stranger,...like anyone talk to their employ.......but anika never got chance to ask her the reason for her change beheviour.....

Omrupri....are also not happy.....they don't like Tia....they know......she can never become their bhabhi in true terms......they also secretly shipping....shivika as couple.....everyone come out of their thought by.....dadi.....words.....
Aree billu......aa andar aa.....Tia.....tu v.....but anika didn't move......she knows all are thinking her Tia....but she can't cheat them,.....she can't perform all these rituals....tears...start to flowing..from her eyes....suddenly she felt shivay....is holding her hand....she look at him with blazing eyes.......as he is again forcing her to cheat his family...and perform this so.....called rituals......but she can't do anything.......as sahil..is still in his ......custody .........
She kick pot and enter inside by printing her footprints on floor.....
Chalo bacho.....yha baitho......hum muhdikhai ki rasam kr lete hai......shivay gets tensed....which didn't get unnoticed by omru......they sign each other......
Omru....are noticing shivay from......when....shivay come to the Mandap with Tia by holding her hand......they....are.....noticing..how again...and....again....shivay holds Tia hand......omru are confused because their brother is never that lovey dovey type man....and now he is tensed.....
Rudra tujhe kya lgta hai.......kuch.....garbar nhi lg rha...shivay ka behavior....jbse wo Tia k sath mandap pe aya....hai....asked...om....
Haan...."o" ....tum sahi bol rhe ho....kuch...to garbar....hai......khi bhaiya.....ko.....is lady baba ne black magic to ni kr diye.....nhi!!!.......
Shut up rudra.....said annoyed om....at his stupid logic.....
Rudy twisted his mouth .....and pouts angrily......
Om....turn...towards couple and see.....shivay is trying to convince family to do muhdikhai in morning....and chotima,ma and dadi...is teasing him that he is desperate to spend time with his bride.........om get more confuse......what happened to shivay....why he is acting like this.....he is not at all behaving like shivay....they know.....then he notice....something....which shock him to the core.........

Tell me guys,how is it.....
Do comments and votes....please...
Press...⭐
👇
👇