part 15

Target : 160 votes ......

Flashback continues......

Ranveer was having his dinner when there was a knock on door .
Ranveer open door only to see some masked mens standing in front of him .
He secretly send 'alert' in Watsapp group seeing those mens .

Anika gang enter the house secretly .
They peek inside through window and saw some mask mens are beating ranveer badly .
Blood are everywhere on ranveer body .
Suddenly one man stabbed ranveer in stomach .
Anika froze in her place seeing the condition on ranveer .
She is about to shout when mahi covered her mouth by his palm and anand started to play a police siren on his phone to make goons run .

Here Goons get tensed hearing siren ,they kept their one man beside ranveer to keep eye on ranveer and others came outside to check .
At that time anika gang jump inside via window .
Anand broke that goon neck who is keeping eye on ranveer .
Ranveer saw anika and cried 'Di ' .
Shh...bacha kuch nhi hoga tujhe .
Main kuch nhi hone dungi tujhe said anika crying hugging him .
Mahi quickly tied cloth on ranveer stomach to stop bleeding and anand changed goon shirt with ranveer shirt .
After that anika took knife and stabbed goon on his stomach same place as ranveer so that other goons don't get doubt .

Butter u and anand go and hide with ranveer OK.
I will hide here only to make sure that those goons don't get doubt said mahi .
Ranveer got unconscious with blood loss and injuries on his body .
Anika and anand lift ranveer by either shoulder and hide behind cupboard .

Mahi damaged electric board of house so that goons don't recognize their man and thought him as ranveer only .
Goons return inside and saw dark everywhere .

Boss ,come fast and complete our task otherwise police will come said mahi in changed voice .
Goons believe mahi as their man and started to stabbed dead body present there again again thinking him as ranveer body .
After that goons pour acid on body face and smashed hammer 3,4 times on body head so that body can't be recognized .

Anika cup her mouth to control herself from sobing loudly seeing the way goon had killed that body mercilessly thinking him as ranveer body .
She hugs ranveer close to heart as if hiding him from every danger .

After goons left ,anika,anand took ranveer with them to their secret house where daksh and shidharth are already present with team of doctors because mahi had already informed shidharth about ranveer condition .

After that Anand forcefully bring anika back to OM so that no one have doubt .
In OM they told everybody that a accident happened when they got questioned for blood on their clothes .

Flashback ends.....

Anika come out of thought by a tap on her shoulder .
She saw shivay is sitting beside her and looking at her concerned .

Shivay came in room to spend sometime with anika .
He saw anika lost in thought with pained expression on her face .

Shivay panicked thinking her injured somewhere .
He checked her head to toe for any injury and sigh in relief founding her uninjured .

Shivay shaked anika to bring her from thoughts .

Anika hug shivay tightly seeking warmth from him.

Shivay hug her back and asked ' what happened anika ,I m seeing from yesterday u r so lost and restlessness .'
R u OK ,tell me .

I can't tell u now shivay but u just trust me when time comes I will tell u everything .

I trust u anika ,relax I will wait for the time .

Shivay will u please distract me asked anika pleading him .

Shhh no need to plead me OK ,u r my wife .
U have whole rights to order me OK said shivay kissing her forehead lovingly .

He then move down kissing her both eyes one by one ,then nose at last captured her lips in slow and passionate kiss .
Anika responded equally pulling him more close .

Both break apart in need of oxygen .
Shivay lay her on bed hovouring her .
He nuzzle her neck placing open mouthed wet kisses while his hands are busy in exploring her body .

After sometime both are laying side by side on bed with shivay shirtless (they didn't consummated their marriage yet) ....

Anika roll over shivay and give a tight peck on his lips then snuggle into his chest hugging him tight .
Shivay smile and started to caress her hair softly .

After sometime shivay saw anika sleeping peaceful with a smile on her face .
She is completely sleeping over him .

Shivay carefully made her sleep on bed but anika made annoyed face in sleep losing shivay warmth .
Shivay immediately pat the head to make her sleep and give his pillow to her .
Anika hug pillow and slept again .

Lunch time....

Oberois seated to have lunch when they saw bhavya descending stairs ready to go out .

Bhavya where are u going .
Come have lunch said rudra concerned .

I m going out ,I have some work .
U don't have to worry about me rudra replied bhavya curtly .

Rudra face fell ,he felt hurt seeing bhavya again back on ignoring him mode .
Shivom pats his shoulder consoling him as they knows rudra feeling for bhavya .
Rudra left dining table without having lunch .
Shivom sigh  sadly seeing their baby brother hurt .

Anika notice interaction between ruvya closely .
Anika gets up from her seat .
Are Anu beta ,where u goings now ,first rudra left and now u also asked pinky worriedly .

Maa don't worry ,I m just going to have lunch with Rudy said anika smiling and left with a plate of food .

Anika came to poolside and saw rudra sitting there lost somewhere .
Anika sit beside him which bring rudra back from his thoughts .

Rudra smile at anika but that smile didn't reach his eyes .

Rudra u can share anything with  me .
U can trust me with ur secrets said anika softly caressing rudra hair .
Rudra look at anika teary eyed and lay his head on her lap .

Anika smile and said ' let me tell u a secret ' .
Rudra look curiously at anika .

U know rudra " whenever mahi felt sad or tensed about something ,he used to come and layed on my lap same  like u and he used to always says that it give him peace when he sleep on my lap ."

Really asked rudra curiously .
Anika smiling nods and said ' rudra can u promise me one thing .'

Yes bhabhi ,u can asked anything from me  said rudra getting up from her lap .

Precap : anika meet ranveer , little revelation of anika identity..........

Do votes and comments after reading........