part 11

Guys this is too much , i just saw my last chapter had crossed more than 1k views but votes didn't reach till 200 also .
I don't understand why these silent readers are hell bent on irritating me with their silent response .
They have whole time in world for reading chapters but they don't have time to give a single vote .
I just want to ask  from silent readers ,Is urs hand pained for touching this single star ⭐ ????
Can't u just touch it after reading story ,so that it can encourage writer to write more .
I m so  frustrated with ur  silent attitude .....

Target :  200 votes,4 followers

Bhavya  screamed 'bhaiya ' and trying to entering inside the house but mahi hold her back .
Rudra is confused as what is happening.
Many questions are running in his mind as why is bhavya crying calling bhaiya and what is mahi bhai doing here in his police uniform ,then he notice there are many police officers ,a ambulance and media all are also present here.

Hospital staffs come outside of house with a dead body covered fully in white cloth on stretcher .
Bhavya run towards it and started to cry loudly placing her head on body's chest continuously calling her Bhaiya.

Rudra gets horrified after realizing who is on stretcher.
Tears started to fall from his eyes ,mahi is consoling bhavya.
Rudra immediately calls shivay and tell him to reach here quickly.
Rudra  cut call without answering him as why he is calling him there.

Confused shivay with om comes to the address given by rudra .
They got shocked to see commotion happening there ,they started to search their brother rudra worriedly.

At last shivay spot rudra crying while sitting  near stretcher,he sign om  to  rudra direction .
They both are more confused  and worried by rudra cry .
They marched towards rudra and call him 'Rudy' .
Rudra look upward and saw his bhaiya his superman ,he jump on his superman and started to cry  .
He is very terrified by happenings  occured here.

Rudra narrated whatever he see after reaching bhavya home to shivay .
Shivom gets shocked  after hearing everything.

Shivom see mahi is trying hard to console bhavya but she is unconsolable ,suddenly bhavya fainted .

Bhavya ' shouted rudra in horror by seeing his lady love unconscious.
He takes bhavya head in his lap  and patted her cheeks  trying to wake her up.
Bhavya get up please ' said rudra while crying .
Rudra u take bhavya to home ,I think she fainted because of shock .
And ya take ur brothers also with u said mahi .

I m not going anywhere , omru  u guys go home with bhavya .
I have to handle these medias ,I am sure media will try to degrade bhavya and her brother for publications.
I will make sure that culprit will be punished severely said shivay gritting his teeth in anger.

No u r going back with omrudra said mahi in serious tone.

SSO ko orders lene ki nhi ,orders dene ki adat hai  said shivay with his as usual tadi .

Omru reach oberoi mansion with unconscious bhavya in rudra arms .
Family is sitting in hall and chatting including  villians .
Dadi noticed omru entering inside with bhavya  .
Bhavya ko kya hua puttar ,ye iss tarah asked dadi  concerned .

Everybody surround Rudy worriedly by seeing unconscious bhavya and teary eyed rudra.

Om ,what happened to bhavya and why is rudy crying asked worried anika .

Bhabhi wo.......,om narrate everything whatever he saw after reaching bhavya place ,everybody gasp in shock .

Soumya grit her teeth in jealousy and anger by seeing bhavya in rudra arms .

Soumya is obsessed with rudra ,she want him at any cost .
She always come in between ruvya so that they can't come close.
In college also if any girl  try to come near rudra then either she kidnap and torture that girl or threatened girl  to leave college for forever .
She always stick to rudra in the name of friendship but bhavya thought that rumya love each other thats why she always ran away from rudra.
And for rudra he thought bhavya don't like because of his childish and flirty nature ,so he try to change himself.

Rudra tum bhavya ko room mein le jao main doctor ko phone krti hu  said anika which bring everybody back from shocked state .
Rudra nods and carried bhavya to guest room followed by concerned family .
Villains look at each other and smirked evily ,they also followed rudra with fake concern .

After 2 hours

Bhavya is sleeping due to  sedatives of medicine given by doctor .
Rudra is sitting near her on bed with pained expression by seeing his love in this condition.

Bhavya had gained conscious when doctor was checking her .
She start screaming and crying uncontrollably ,so doctor give her injection to calm her down which make her sleep peacefully.

Rudra come out of his thoughts by listening bhavya scream .
Bhavya woke up screaming Bhaiya .
Rudy immediately hug her ,try to calm her.
Shh bhavu ,relax shhhh whisper rudra while caressing her hair .
Bhavya hug him back tightly and cried loudly on his shoulder.
Rudra mujhe  hall mein janna hai ,I want to know what happened with my Bhaiya please  said bhavya in chocked voice with tears continuously falling from her eyes.

Here soumya is sitting in hall with whole family who are talking about bhavya's brother murder but soumya gaze fixed on stairs waiting for rudra arrival.

Anika had strictly announced that only rudra will stay with bhavya in room after doctor left checking bhavya.
Anika said only rudra can handle bhavya in this condition because he is her friend and he is with her when bhavya saw her brother's dead body .
Family obeyed anika without any question which irritated soumya to the core.
Soumya can't see rudra with bhavya ,he is only hers thought soumya with wild range .
But soumya can't go against anika in front of family ,she have to be in good book of oberoi family and anika .
She can't reveal her true intentions in front of them.

Anika and anand is discussing about murder when they hear footsteps.
They turn and saw bhavya coming through stairs supported by rudra .
Family also notice bhavya .

Kaisi hai tu puttar asked dadi concerned before bhavya reply ,her gaze fell on shivay entering in .

She whisper 'bade  Bhaiya ' ,which grab everybody attention .

Shivay what happened there ,how murder happened,who kill him and why bombarded question after question tej to shivay .

Shivay look at bhavya concerned ,he hesitated to answer tej in front of bhavya .
But bhavya said ' bade Bhaiya please tell ,I want to know everything, why anybody kill my Bhaiya .
He was very good person ,he had no enemy then why....

Do share ur views in comments and don't forget to touch ⭐
👇