part 8

I m highly dissapointed.
This book have 500+ readers in every chapter but votes had maximum reach till 90+ in only one chapter,and in other chapter votes didn' t reach 90 also.
Now i m very serious ,if target didn' t got complete then i will not update.
These silent readers are so discouraging.
Silent readers ,why are u guys discouraging me, can't  u just simply give one vote of urs, am i asking to much from guys....😔😔😔😔

Target : 110 votes,30 comments

Pinky hugs mahi tightly and started to cry loudly,mera bacha u were alive,she kiss mahi forehead.
Mahi stand nonchalantly,he didn't give any reaction to her.
Pinky broke the hug and asked in tears continuously flowing from her eyes ,' kha tha tu mere bache itne sal,tujhe pta h kitna yad kiya maine tumhe,kitna royi tere liye,she again hug him again.
One by one every elders come and hug him but mahi stand unaffected.
Shivomru who is standing still after seeing their brother alive,come running to mahi and hug him tightly.
They notice mahi didn't hug them back .
They broke hug and look at mahi emotionally but mahi didn't react.
At last Priyanka come towards mahi with tears in her eyes and said bhaiya....
Mahi smile at her,he wipe her tears,Priyanka hug him and cried on his shoulder,mahi hug her back and console her.
Family happily smile at Priyanka,they thought at least their brother/ son acknowledge his sister.

Roop who is shocked after seeing mahi come out of her daze and said, maff krna parjayji 'pr how u can believe he is ur son,we even don't know his name,where he was all these years.
His face is only similar to shivay ,that doesn't prove him a oberoi .
He must be imposter also,he must be come here to harm us ,without proof,we should not trust him .
Hai na veerji,main sahi bol rhi hu na said roop cunningly.
Whole family throw glare at her,before they say anything to her,
Tej shouted 'shut up roop' ,how dare u question my son fumed tej.
Family stand shocked at tej statement,their mouth fell open including anika and mahi.
They all thought tej will agree with roop .
Omm roop ,mujhe pura bishwas hai,ye mera bacha hai,mera beta while caressing mahi face.

Roop bua ,let me do honour to introduce him said anika sarcastically.
He is mahi,he grown up in orphanage with me .
When I met shivay first time,I was shocked to see mahi look like,then i got doubt so I done their DNA test which proves both are brothers.
But I prefer to stay silent because I thought oberois don't want mahi in their life thats why they had send mahi in orphanage.
But t oday when maa,told us about shivay twin brother...,her pain then I got to know that its misunderstanding only.
And last ,this is DNA report,the proof u wants explain anika smartly.
Mahi smirk at anika's fluent lie.
In today function I will introduce mahi to the world as oberoi stated tej.
Omm come mahi ,I will show u ur room.

Shivay is pacing to and fro in his room,he is waiting for anika.
Anika comes after settling mahi in his room and saw shivay pacing room in anger.
She ignored shivay and pass him to go washroom , when shivay grabbed her hand .
He twisted her hand on her back and pulled her towards himself,anika crashed on his chest.
Why u didn't tell me about mahi asked shivay angrily.
Why should I ,even if I told u about mahi earlier ,would u had believed me hmm spat anika back in equal anger.
Shivay fumed more at her back answer,so he did what he felt best to shut her up.
He crashed his lips on her lips,he kissed her angrily but got shocked when anika kissed him back angrily soon kiss turn into something else.
They broke kiss to breathe,again their lips fussed ,they are kissing each other hungrily with passion ,shivay pick anika in bridal style without breaking kiss.
He sit on bed with anika on his lap,they continue kissing for hour.
They got interrupted by knock on door,both groan at disturbance.
They composed themselve ....shivay open door to reveal pinky standing there.
Pinky come inside and hug anika tightly.
U don't know beta,what u gave me today .
I will be always grateful to u said pinky fondly while caressing anika face lovingly with tears in her eyes.
Anika wipes her tears and said ' no tears maa,from now I will not let any tears come in ur eyes.
Pinky hug her again being emotional.
Shivay smile at his mother and wife bond.
Omm ,bahut ho gya emotional talks,look what I have bought for u said pinky.
She give a beautiful lehenga to anika and said ' u know I brought this dress for naina.
I thought ,I will gift her it it in her engagement because we are searching suitable groom for her that time but she....trailed of pinky.
Anika caress pinky shoulder in consoling her.
Pinky smile at anika then said but didn't got chance to gift it to my one daughter but tiday I m gifting it to my another daughter.
Anika hug pinky emotionally ,she tell ' thank u maa for coming in my life and giving me so much love.

Japan

Neha come to her boss.
Boss introduces her to clients and said neha ,he is Mr daniel, our client.
Neha greet him,Mr Daniel praise her and said ms neha sharma ,I have a offer for u.
U r very intelligent,I am impressed with ur presentation.
Neha smile at him and said my pleasure sir.
Ms sharma ,I m offering u CEO post in my India branch said Mr Daniel.
Neha freezes after hearing India ,she immediately said ' sorry sir ,its my pleasure u thought that much talented but I can't take this offer sir.
Sorry once again ,with that neha excuses herself and left .
Neha come out of conference hall,tears are flowing freely from her eyes,name of India brought back many beautiful memories.
She thought ,no I can't go back to India,no body should know ,that I m alive,I have to remain dead for India to keep my family safe.
I m naina Singh oberoi ,now I m neha sharma.
She come out her thought by her phone ringing.
She smile widely with blush by seeing caller id "shidharth ".
Shidharth Rana is her best friend ,only person who know her secret.
Shidharth was her classmate in college,she have crush on him from first day of college which soon turn into love but she never confessed in fear that she will lost her shidharth,if he will not reciprocate her love.
Shidharth knows why she is away from her family,he helped her in settling in Japan and getting job here.

Mumbai

Guests started arriving,roop smirk looking at guests,she messaged someone its time.
Oberoi family comes all ready for puja except anika.
Pinky come near and caress his cheek and said mera bacha,u are looking very handsome.
And what about us asked shivomru from back.
What about me asked Priyanka...
Before pinky answer them ,oberois saw two man entering inside,they thought why these two come in mansion why not go to garden.
They are confused because function and puja both kept in garden of oberoi mansion.
Shivay came forward and asked ' who r u' .
They are my sons said roop .
Oberois are surprised including mahi to know that roop have children.
Mahi message in group msg ' our target two sons just entered in mansion' .
Roop introduce her sons with oberois as veer and samrat.
Veer and samrat take elders blessing and smile fakely.
Dadi happily bless them and hug them.

Suddenly a man enter and hug mahi,family look at them confused.
Mahi introduce him as anand his childhood friend.
Family happily welcome him but roop and her sons fumed at oberois lack of attention towards them.
By the way where is ani asked anand.
Shivay fumed in jealously to hear nickname from anand mouth for his anika.
Omru giggle noticing shivay jealousy.
Excuse me ,how u know my wife and by the way her name is anika shivay Singh oberoi not ani said shivay over sweetly.
Omru bite back their smile at shivay possessiveness while mahi and anand look at shivay amused.

Anika bhabhi ,shouted Rudy seeing anika coming through stairs.
Everybody turn towards stair only to stand mesmerized by anika beauty.

Anika look

Veer and samrat stare at anika lustly which is noticed by Shivomru and mahi- anand .
They fumed shivay pulled anika by waist towards himself as if showing anika is his,they better back out ,and mahi- anand stands anika another side protecting her.
Family look at their children behavior confused but soon their confusion turn into surprise when omrupri bend and touch anika feet.
Anika is shocked by omrupri gesture including shivmahi anand.
What are u guys doing ,asked anika to omrupri .
Common bhabhi u r our bhabhi ,so we are only respecting u  said Rudy casually.
Everybody frown in confusion ...
Are veer ,Samrat what r u waiting for,common come and touch bhabhi feet ,after all she is  bhabhi to u too also and elder too in relation.
Shivay is eldest to all of us and she is his wife explained om.
Shivika ,mahi ,anand now understand what omrupri are trying to do.
They smirk while veer and samrat grit their teeth in anger.
Family look at veer and Samrat with  expectation.
Roop sign her sons to touch anika feet  .
They both touch anika feet with anger.,younger generation smirk at their victory.

Precap : same

Silent readers do votes...
Don't forget to touch ⭐
👇
👇