part 17

Target:- 200 + .....

Shivomru are in kitchen cooking dinner where omru are teasing shiv by anika name .
But shivay is tensed over something which didn't go unnoticed by omru .

Om placed his hand on shivay shoulder and asked " What happened shivay ,u look so tensed ."
Is everything alright ,did u again fought with bhabhi .

Yes Bhaiya tell us asked rudra anxiously tensed for his lovely bhabhi .

'What the hell 'shouted shivay glaring his brother for thinking him as villain.
U both had changed ur side very quickly .
Now anika is more important to u guys even more than me .

Omru simply shrugged their shoulder .
Yes bhabhi is precious to us because she is world bestest bhabhi said rudra grining ear to ear .
Shivom smile at rudra seeing his love for his bhabhi .
Rudra never liked Tia ,he was always insecure with  her because he thinks that after marrying Tia ,he will lose his Bhaiya forever .
From childhood shivay is omru 's superhero ,their  father figure ,their  guide  whom they are scared to lose after shivay's marriage .
But now they are most happiest person of the world and love their bhabhi more than him thought shivay  looking at him brothers who are in discussing about their bhabhi .

Shivay coughed fakely to gain omru attention .

Actually guys ,I m tensed because of a land deal which is in bareily said shivay .

What is there to tensed about asked om.

Om ! For deal I have to be in bareilly tomorrow but I don't want to leave said shivay .

I m tensed about anika guys, U guys know na how much restlessness anika was from past some days
I want to stay here omru for her , I  want to stay to make sure I m there by her side when anika need me  sighed shivay tensedly .

After lot of thinking om said " I will go bareilly on ur behalf shivay " .
R u sure om asked shivay ..
Om nods in yes .
OK then ,u have to leave in today evening only ......

Next day Om reached bareilly ,there he met gauri and married her to save her life same as show .
But here for a change om remember his promise to his bhabhi .
So he  bring  gauri with him to OM where he told her to explain herself giving her a chance to explain remembering anika .

But in OM doesn't believed gauri and also blamed her as another Svetlana who is homewrecker .
Oberois also came in janvi words except shivay  and started to curse gauri .
Shivay believed on gauri innocence and take a stand for her in front of his family  while rudra stay silently supporting his Bhaiya decision .
Om is torn between his mother and newly wedded wife .
He can't able to understand whose words should he trust gauri or his mother .

Shivay warn his family to respect gauri and don't compare her with Svetlana .
But in obros absence oberois used to scold gauri ,made her work as maid .
Svetlana also with her villain group torturing gauri .
Roop bua's sons trying every chance to touch gauri appropriately .

Gauri is silently bearing everything and trying to contact her Di and Bhaiya .

Days passed ...
Today is 3rd day of gauri in OM and fifth day of anika absense .

Good morning bade Bhaiya ,good morning Rudy Bhaiya wished gauri  placing breakfast on table .

Good morning gauri ,good morning chulbul bhabhi wished shivru .

Rudra calls gauri as chulbul bhabhi because of chulbulness ,sweetness .

One by one all oberois assemble on table .
Bhavya and Priyanka hug gauri and greet her good morning .
Bhavya instantly like gauri because she felt sisterly connection with her and Priyanka wholeheartedly accepted gauri telling family that gauri is exactly copy of anika .
To which shivru agreed .
Om is still in confused state ,he noticed gauri in those three days and he started to believe on gauri innocence .