part 3

Common guys...this is not fair.....I just saw.......my story is seen by....200+.....but I got....only 45....votes....
My silent....readers.....if u like my ....story...then u should votes also....that will be only....encourage me to write more......
Guys if u Want regular Updates then.....u have to vote.....and....complete the....target....otherwise I will keep ....this story on hold......

Target :55 votes,4 followers

Shivay come to his room......he saw.......anika....is pacing to and fro in room....in her angry avatar......
Shivay...gulp.....he is scared of her,....he thinks where had his sweet...anika gone....who ....always smile......
Slowing.....he enter in the room.....anika stop....pacing....after seeing...him.....she fumed....and marched towards him....scared shivay....step backward....till he hit the wall......
Anika growled.....what the hell u are doing here.....
Main ....apne kamre mein aya hu.....stammered shivay....first time in his life.....
Kamra....apka.....anika....chuckle.......
then.....look..at him dangerously.....and said ye kamra apka tha an ye mera....kamra....hai...aur apka ....yha....koi....kaam.....nhi....h.....so...get out...by pointing at door....
Now shivay also....fumed..he remembered...that anika had slept with daksh for money....."fhat the wuck"...tum ...mujhe mere hi kamre se....jane .....bol rhi ho....."how dare u".....aukat....kya hai....tumhari ....
Oh...'how can I forgot.....tumhari.....jaisi...ldki to Paison...k liye ...kissi v hadd...tak....ja...skti....h.....
Or jb....aaj....mujh jaise rich ladke se sadi ho gyi....to tum......apne.....true colors...dikha di tumne......but....I am making I clear....main iss sadi KO nhi manta aur nahi...tumhe.....apni...biwi manta hu.....main tum....jaisi.....cuttted....by water...thrown on him......anika had enough.....she take jug from the table and emptied whole jug of water on shivay......
Bas!!!.....mujhe nhi .....pta....apko.iss baar...konsi galat fehmi hai.....aur...nahi mujhe......janna hai......u know what...galti meri.....hai...jo maine...aap jaise ....ghatiya soch rakhne wale se pyar......kiya.....shivay eyes widened at her confession......but....u know what....now.....I hate u....shouted anika frustrated and hurtly......
U know...what....get....the hell out of here.....shivay....eyes popped out...listening...anika fluent English......because according to her bio data....anika is not much educated.......anika....is so angry and hurt....to even....notice that....she...is ....revealing her secret.....
Anika....u r talking in english..'asked...shivay...confused.....
Anika come...to her senses.....she smacked herself mentally...for losing...control......she.. composed herself......and grab....shivay....hand and pushed with....out,and closed.....door of his face......
Omru.....jaw dropped......they....had come...to see....if shivay...is hurting anika.....but...here....condition is totally opposite....anika pushed.....shivay out of his own room........
Rudy.....burst....out laughing......shivay....look...at them...embarrassed......but....didn't say anything....he just left as om is angry on shivay for forcingly....marrying anika.......shivay.....sigh...looking at on disappearing....figure.
Rudy hug shivay....and said 'let's go bhaiya... .aaj aap mere sath so jayiye.....while giggling......

Next morning........anika woke up with...loud noise of quarreling.....she rolls her eyes.......she......get up......do her chores.....and dressed up in....beautiful saree.....and left to the....hall......

In hall.....drunk Janvi....is fighting...with Svetlana ....who is shamelessly.....sticking to tej.....
Whole family.....is watching this drama.....but no one is interfering.........

Anika......walk.....towards janvi......and tap on her shoulder.....they stop fighting.....family.....also....look at anika......
Shivay....got lost on....anika...beauty. .

SKip

SKip.....shivay

Anika....asked.....'what going on....casually.....before.....janvi answer.......
Svetlana said...'you....middle class ....hamare...bich....mein bolne wali.....tumhari....himmat kaise hui....spat Svetlana.....
Shivomru......and pinky... Fumed.....before... they say.....anything.  ....anika said.....to Svetlana......mujse ye sawal.....puchne wali..  .tum.kon.  .ho......ek....bloody......mistress.....jo.....aise....nange....kapde.....pehen.kr....mere.....ghar....mein......shameless ki.....tarah......khadi......hai.....

"How...dare u .....shouted....Svetlana....she raised her hand....to slap.....anika.......everybody gasped......but.....anika....holds Svetlana's hand.....and twist....it..on her back......Svetlana yelped in....pain....and....shouted.....tej....tum...khade...khade dekh kya rhe.....ho....iss...ladki...ki....himmat....dekho.....isne.....mere sath kya kiya.....
Iss...middle class ldki.....me bahut....par...nikal...gye.....hai....isse....iski...aukat....dikhao.....tej.......

Kya...tej....ha.....!!!
Bade.....papa kuch....nhi.....bolenge....'
Hai....na....bade papa....asked anika...
Tej....nod his head....fearfully...

Dekha....bade papa.....kuch...nhi bolenge......pr....don't worry.....main hu na.....main tumhe....dikhati hu....tumhari.....asli jagah kha hai.....said anika....dangerously...
Anika...hold....Svetlana's hair in her fist....and started to drag....her by hair.....Svetlana screamed........in pain......but anika....paid no attention....
Anika....throw.....her out by her hair.....and.....close door on Svetlana face.....

Whole....family.....watching it by....jaw....dropped and eyes popped out......
No one till date.... had something.....like that with Svetlana.....even anybody can't raise voice against.....Svetlana in front of tej..... .but.....here anika....throw her out by her hair.....and....tej...didn't speak a word.....
Omrupri.....and bhavya....adimires anika...with happy tears.....shiv....pinky......stare at anika....proudly.....shakti-dadi.....giving her blessing in their mind.......soumya is fuming......

Precap :anika...scolding....oberois...,..
Anika-pinky....bonding,daksh is back

Thats it.....
Tell me guys ,how is it.....
Do comments....and don't forget to touch⭐
👇
👇