Chapter 13: Under the night sky

Lan Xi Chen usually comes to the spring around this time, to heal and cultivate under the moonlight. Today, he didn't expect company- and that company was his beloved, Jin Guang Yao.

The young man has yet to notice his presence. He was butt naked swimming in the water. From the back, his long black hair made him look like a beautiful maiden in the spring. Diving down the water and rising up to the surface, flipping his wet hair to the back while flying droplets of water sparkled in the air around him. Lan Xi Chen gulped, watching the clear drops slowly trace down Jin Guang Yao's sexy back.

"Er-ge?" His face was flushed with embarrassment, realising he was fully bare in front of this man.

Lan Xi Chen snapped out of it, composing himself. "....I-I" He stuttered. "I didn't know you were here."

Jin Guang Yao tried to cover himself up with his hands, realising that it was impossible. He gave up and walked away to retrieve his clothes.

"I-I'm sorry. I'll go now."

Lan Xi Chen grabbed his hand. "Wait," he said, facing the young man.

"Why not we bathe together?"

He asked, undoing his sash.

"Er-ge!" Jin Guang Yao panicked, shutting his eyes.

Quickly, the tall man took of his clothes, threw them aside and pulled Jin Guang Yao into the water before he could refuse him and run away.

"We're both male. You don't need to be shy," Lan Xi Chen said, softly chuckling at the other who had his eyes shut tightly, his face bright red like a tomato.

His eyes fluttered open to see the male in front of him. He stood tall behind the moonlight, his muscles pronounced and traced with shadows. His long ink hair fell down his shoulders, his jade-like eyes gazed at him tenderly.

It was just two of them here. Under the night sky, the stars shining down on them. It felt somewhat....romantic.

thump*

thump*

thump*

Jin Guang Yao felt his heart pound, don't even get started about his face, it was scarlet.

He had to admit it, he was attracted to this handsome man. The more he looked at him, the more he wanted to hug him and kiss him.

"Jin Guang Yao, are you going crazy?" He thought to himself, clenching his fist. He lowered his gaze, looking down at his feet.
.
.
.
.
.

I think I'm falling for him.

He raised his head, meeting eyes with the other once again as if he had made up his mind on something. Fingers pressing into Lan Xi Chen's cheeks, palms cupping on his neck. He leaned foward, tiptoeing to reach for the man's lips-

And kissed him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

a/n: warning! Incoming smut for the next chapter! If you prefer not to see the naughties you can skip to chap 15, it will not affect the storyline at all hehe :7