Chapter 15: Bunnies and a promise

It has been a week since that incident happened. Jin Guang Yao had made a full on recovery after he bathed in the spring. He was able to walk normally without someone else's help. Since that day, he hasn't seen Lan Xi Chen, or rather he avoided him. He didn't know how to look at him in the eye after 'that'. Also, he was slightly angry at the man for doing him the whole night. It was a literal pain in the ass the next day. He hips still ached. That man was like a beast.

“It's all your fault, you bastard!”

He scolded at Wei Wu Xian who sat beside him. They were sitting leisurely in the bamboo forest, surrounding them were a bunch of black and white bunnies. Wei Wu Xian held a basket of fresh carrots he had just received from the other man. “I don't know what you mean hehehe,” Wei Wu Xian said, chuckling softly. He took out a carrot and broke it into pieces before he tossed it to the bunnies. The bunnies ate the juicy pieces of carrots happily.

“You know what I mean! You knew Lan Xi Chen was going to come to the spring that night,” Jin Guang Yao spouted, crossing his hands. The man clad in black shrugged his shoulders, picking up a bunny to pat its fur. “All that matters is you had a good time, right?” He said, his eyes curved upwards.

Jin Guang Yao blushed as he recalled what happened. It was a good time but.... “Embarassing.” He exclaimed, throwing his arms out and he laid down on the grass. “AIH! I don't know how to face him....” he groaned, rolling his body to one side and to the other. Wei Wu Xian looked at him, his face was generally concerned but amused at the same time. It looks like I'm watching a maiden having love troubles hahaha....at least Ze Wu Jun seems to hold back a bit, unlike Lan Zhan—everyday is everyday... -_- He sighed. Meanwhile, the bunnies surrounded A-yao, jumped on him. Before he knew it, he was covered with white and black furballs.

“They like you,” Wei Wu Xian said. “They also really like the carrots you gave,” he added, grabbing a bunny off the man. The bunny resisted and jumped back on him. Of course, Jin Guang Yao spent most his time caring for his carrot plants until it grew perfectly. The bunnies must like him because he smelled like carrots too. He felt like he was covered with a thick blanket of fluffy clouds, so he just laid still. “I think they are trying to eat me because I smell like carrots,” Jin Guang Yao said. “But I don't mind,” he added, smiling. They were too adorable, he couldn't bring himself to move them away. “Hey, I'm your owner. Why are you guys showing him affection?” Wei Wu Xian asked the bunnies, his hands on his waist. Jin Guang Yao tried to hold back his laughter. “Sorry, Wei Wu Xian. They have found their king, which is me AHAH :D !” He joked.

From afar, two figures seem to be watching the scene. The twin jades were observing them, their eyes sparkled and their hearts fluttered. Their cute wives were playing with a group of small bunnies! Nothing could get any better than this! Lan Wang Ji face remained stoic, while Lan Xi Chen was grinning happily at them. They had just finished a meeting with Lan Qi Ren and stumbled upon them. Soon, they approached the two young man. Wei Ying greeted them warmly while Jin Guang Yao laid on the ground. “Er...I need some help,” he said. Lan Xi Chen chuckled. He carefully took the bunnies away from the young man's body with the help of Lan Zhan and Wei Ying.
.
.
.
.

“Why are two here?”

Jin Guang Yao asked, standing up and patting down his clothes. “I've come to bring back Wei Ying,” Lan Zhan said, his eyes tenderly staring at his lover. The man clad in black reached his arms to hug him. “Let's go," Wei Wu Xian happily said, grabbing the basket. He said goodbye to the rabbits and the two left.

It's just the two of us....

Jin Guang Yao thought, looking on the ground. Lan Xi Chen felt the awkwardness and cleared his throat. “The old aunty invited me for dinner,” he said. “It's been so long.... I've finally made time to have dinner together,” he continued. His hands reached to ruffle Jin Guang Yao's hair. The young man in front of him stood in silence.