Chapter Twenty-Seven

"You've been here," I whispered in realisation. Derek has been here for God knows long and doesn't bother to tell me? His own daughter? He still stands there, everyone just kind of watched aside, probably afraid to speak. "You've been here the entire time and not bothered to tell me?"

I let out a scoff, looking away from him and crossed my arms as I stand. "Addison, I—"

"You're such bullshit," I growled out, clenching my jaw angrily. I knew I was still drunk. Derek knew it as well. Heck, everyone knew I was drunk still.

"Addison," Allison had finally stepped in worriedly and I shoot her a glare. Her eyes widen and doesn't walk anymore.

"I've been trying to contact you for over a week," I point a finger towards Derek. "And you didn't respond, but now you've been here for God knows how long. What? You were just gonna stay here and a bit and then leave without even telling me?" I inhaled. "Bullshit."

I felt the vomit coming up and I closed my eyes tightly, trying to get that sick feeling to go away. Everyone was silent, no one knew what to say, and it kind of hurt. First, Stiles' stood me up, then Derek's been here probably this entire time.

God, I can't wait to get back to France and then I won't have to deal with anyone bullshit anymore.

That last thought didn't help and I ran to the bathroom, once I reached it and I had locked the door and let out all the vomit that I held in into the toilet.

I vomit again and hopefully, that's the last time I vomit. I absolutely hate aftertaste of vomiting.

On the other side of the door, someone was trying to come in, they were constantly rattling the door handle 'causing a sharp pain to go through my head at the loud noise. I rest my head on the toilet seat and closed my eyes.

"Go away!" I cried out, my throat feeling yuck.

"Addison, it's me," Allison calls out from the other side. "Let me in, please." I should've known it was Allison, she was the only one that didn't have supernatural strength, if it was one of the boys, they would've riped the handle off by now.

I threw up again, coughing it up this time. I inhaled and exhaled out calmly, removing myself from the toilet seat and leaning back against the wall.

I still felt sick, but hopefully, I'm not gonna vomit again. My mouth tastes vile. Suddenly, the door was ripped open and a silhouette of Derek comes through, my heart thumping and I vomited again into the toilet.

I felt my hair being lifted. I knew it was Derek. "I'm sorry," I heard him whisper emotionally which was surprising. The only time I've seen Derek get emotional was the night we said goodbye to each other.

I was done vomiting and I leant into him, pressing my lips together, cringing at the left over vomit on my lips. "I'm sorry, too," I whisper back as he wrapped his arms around me. "I shouldn't have agreed for my friend to throw a party here. But, I just, I don't know..."

"It's okay," he had whispered, I can hear some guilt. Maybe he's forgiving me because he felt bad about not telling me that he was here. So, I guess we're kind of even... "It's okay," I felt him kiss my forehead.

He's not mad at me... At least, he wasn't showing he was mad at me.

"I'm a little drunk," I stated stupidly and he lets out a chuckle.

"Yeah, I know," Derek answered, rubbing my arm soothingly.

"Derek, what were those things?" I mumbled, closing my eyes, seeing the mystery men's face again and I opened them quickly.