Period [Max Verstappen]

You had discovered early on that your period cramps hurt less the less you moved and so the first few days of your period each month were more or less spent in bed with a hot water bottle pressed against your lower abdomen.

That was the scene that Max found you in when he arrived home from the training at the gym; you cuddled in the duvet, laying in a foetal position and holding a hot water bottle to you. You let out occasional groans as you felt what seemed like a knife stabbing your stomach and you clutched your stomach as you rolled over in the bed.

Upon hearing footsteps near the bedroom door, you glanced up and saw Max stood leaning against the frame with his gaze focused on you, sympathy evident in his eyes. He let out a sigh.

"Babe, did you get your period?" He asked taking a seat beside you on the bed and leaning against the headboard.

"What does it look like?" You said snappily. Your patience was below average on a standard day but add a period into the mix and you turned into a complete psycho.

"Oh ... I forgot how snappy you get on your period." Max replied quietly and watched at you rolled over to press your face into the pillow to muffle your groans of pain and discomfort but as you processed his word, you lifted your head up and glared at him until he ducked his head down to avoid your gaze.

He let out a sigh and shuffled further down the bed and opened his arms. With ease you shuffled into his awaiting arms with a small smile on your face as you tucked your head into his neck and breathed in his scent. He wrapped his arms around you tightly and lifted up your shift slightly so that he could rub circles into your stomach, allowing the heat of his hand sooth the pain of the cramps. Your eyes closed involuntarily as his touch felt comforting and good. It wasn't long until you felt your eyes get a bit heavier and you settled into the arms of your boyfriend, falling into a peaceful slumber with your head buried in his chest.

Max let out a chuckle as he observed how you went from groaning in pain to falling asleep all in the space of 10 minutes and pressed a kiss to your forehead and held you tighter, falling into a slumber himself.