Chapter eight: Poppy and branch meet Six

" Hey Poseidon?! Where are you going?" Asked Rox as he stood up from the tree branch as he saw him leaving. Poseidon look at him and said," I'm bored! I think i'm gonna take a walk" Rox nodded as he summond his electric guitar as he strum some music, startling Tessa, who was sleeping close to the river. Poseidon laugh a bit as he wave good bye as he left.

As he walks around the forest, he start humming some song as he jump over the bridge that Fredrick and Cora made. He walk passed the trees as be starting to singing.

Poseidon:
Fireflies, a million little pieces
Feeds the dying light, and brings me back to life
In your eyes, I see something to believe in
Your hands are like a flame, your palms' the sweetest pain

Let the darkness lead us into the light
Let our dreams get lost, feel the temperature rise
Baby, tell me one more beautiful lie
One touch and I ignite
Like a starship speeding into the night
You and I get lost in the infinite lights
Baby, tell me one more beautiful lie
One touch and I ignite

So alive, your touch is like the daylight
Burning on my skin, it turns me on again
You and I, survivors of the same kind
But we're the only ones dancing on the sun

Let the darkness lead us into the light
Let our dreams get lost, feel the temperature rise
Baby, tell me one more beautiful lie
One touch and I ignite
Like a starship speeding into the night
You and I get lost in the infinite lights
Baby, tell me one more beautiful lie
One touch and I ignite

Diamonds are forever, but all we need is just tonight
We're monumental tremors that can freeze the speed of life
Just like particles that's falling from heaven all over the stars
Hear you calling for me, hear you calling me home from afar

Let the darkness lead us into the light
Let our dreams get lost, feel the temperature rise
Baby, tell me one more beautiful lie
One touch and I ignite
I feel the heat as we collide
Like a fever that feels so right
So baby, tell me one more beautiful lie
One touch and I ignite

After he sang he heard a loud gasp making him froze a bit. He slowly turn around to see a pink troll, standing there looking surprise and awe on her face. He quickly recognize the pink troll, known as Queen poppy. Poseidon didn't what to do but he just wave at her akwardly." Um.....Hi?" He said as he wave at her with a akward smile on his face.

*****************************

Poppy stared at the creature again. But this is not the same creature she saw yesterday. She saw him waving akwardly as he said,"Um.......Hi?" Poppy smile as she wave hello to him as she said," Hi! What a lovely song you sing!!" She saw him look shock then smile as he gave her a close eye smile," Thanks! So......who are you?"" Oh! I'm Queen poppy! And you are?""Poseidon. My name is Poseidon. Nice to meet you Poppy" then all the sudden Poseidon got tackle by some troll, making him yelp in surprise.

Poppy quickly rcognize the troll who tackle Poseidon. It was Branch!" Branch?! What are you doing!?"" Saving you from this beast!"" Branch stop! He's harmless!"

**********************************

Poseidon yelp when he felt another body tackle him as he falls on the ground. He struggle to protect himselfs as poppy shout," Branch?! What are you doing?"" Saving you from this beast!!"" Branch stop! He's harmless!!" Poseidon's eyes went wide as he recognize that voice. Then another shout from someone else, as another blurr tackles branch. He gets up to see Fredrick was fighting Branch." Poseidon! You okey!?" Claire, tessa, Rox, and Cora pop out at the bush as they reach towards Poseidon's side.

Poseidon nodded as he stood up and rush to Frdrick as he tug him away." Fredrick! Calm down! Let him go!" He said as Fredrick let branch go as he stood back. Poppy rush to branch side as he pulled him away from them." Okey. Branch before your gonna hurt them, there good guys sooo......Hi im Poppy! This is branch! Are you friends of poseidon? Nice to meet you!"

******************few days explanation***********
" okey......You guys are welcome to stay at our village!" Said poppy as the six adults look at her surprise as they stared at poppy." Ah......are ya sure poppy? 'Cause we don't want ya to over due ya self." Said Cora as she fix her hat as she look at poppy,who shook her head and said," nonesense! You guys are welcome here!!" Poppy smile as the six adults look each other then shrugs their shoulder and smile." If you say so! Let's rock!" Shout Rox as he stood up at the tree branch but he made a big mistake.

He yelps as he fall down at the branch as he hit at the ground. Poppy, branch and the five cringe as they saw Rox falls over." Ya okey?" Asked cora as rox said," i'm good!