Epilogue

"In the beginning, we were divided. Our ancestors thought we were just too different to get along. It turns out they were wrong. Very, very wrong. You have to be able to listen to other voices, even when they don't agree with you. They make us stronger,more creative, more inspired. So whether your song is sad and heartfelt, loud and defiant, or warm and funky, or even if you're a little bit of each, it's all these sounds and all our differences that make the world a richer place. Because you can't harmonize alone."

Poseidon says as he close the scrap book. He's at the nursery pod with poppy and branch. He saw Poppy and Branch hold each other hands making him smile then Clampers, started to bite on the scrapbook. Which he was able to pull it away. "Clampers! no! Let's not eat our history."Poseidon says to Clampers, as he puts the scrapbook away. "sorry Sir Poseidon." Then a Purple troll pop out of Poseidon's hair as it giggles a bit as it falls out, making Poseidon caught him.

"Careful Mike." Poseidon's child, Mike. Yep, he was married to a pop troll name, Venellope, a pink and red female troll. Then a little truck comes in with Tiny Diamond driving it."Excuse me. I'm done with my nap, and I'm ready to party! Glitter!" Said Tiny Diamond before driving out of the nursery. Everyone follows him out of the pod, As Poseidon lift up his child then follow the others.

Today, Poppy invited all the tribes together to life together, and party. The bus pulls up as every tribes came out with a happy smiles on their face. Rox wave hello to Poseidon, who came out of the bus, with Barb, his wife and his little daughter, Roxanne, riding on his shoulder. Cora came out at the bus, with a baby on her arms, Oscar. 

"Hey Cora! Hey Rox!" said Poseidon as he went to his best friends, with their child. "Sup"said Rox as Cora said," Howdy partner!" Then Claire came with her child, Tune."Hi claire, have you seen Tessa and Fredrick? I didn't see them coming out of the bus?" asked Rox as Claire shook her head as he child flew around her, giggling."No. I never saw them."

"Ehem"

Poseidon, Cora, Rox, and Claire look behind them to see Tessa, beside Trollex, who chuckles a bit and gave her a kiss on the cheeks before leaving. Tessa float her way to them."Hi Tessa. How's being Queen of the techno trolls?" Poseidon said as he gave her a smug look on his face. Tessa gave him 'really' look on her face but smile.

"And don't forget about me." Fredrick came in view with a funk trolling beside him, Fiona." How's the hanging Dude?" said Rox as Fredrick rolled his eyes at him but smile at his friends again, together with their kid own their own. But all except Tessa."Um... Tessa? were's your kid?" Fredrick asked as the others look at her with a same look on their face.

"Yeah...... Are you okey with Trollex?" Asked Poseidon as he move his son away from his face as he holds him. Tessa smile as she slowly open her white hair to show a blue and white egg on it. Claire and Cora gasp in shock as Rox almost drop his daughter, as he looks at her surprise. Poseidon, slowly start whispering,"No.......way........."Fredrick and Poseidon look shock but smile at her.

Claire flew in front of Tessa as she asked," did trollex know about this?!" Tessa shook her head as she whisper," He doesn't know. I wanted for a surprise him That's why i want you guys to tell poppy to help me to get ready for the surprise party." Rox smirk as he finally realize this."OH! now i get it.""We will help ya." said Cora as she lift up her son, with a smile on her face. Poseidon smirk as he lift his son up and said, " Let's do this!"

*****************************************************

Poseidon walk his way to poppy, who was talking to Mayor Delta and Trollzart about the party. " Ehem, Queen poppy? may i talk to you? alone?" asked Poseidon as he gave his son to his wife. Poppy smile and said," Sure!" Poppy went to him as Poseidon smile as he motion her to follow him.