Chapter Fourteen: Rock zombie/ energy taken away

Darkness.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Darkness is what Fredrick see.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
How did he get here??
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Oh, right. He and his friends were protecting the funk trolls by using their abilities or powers. But..............
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
They failed. They got capture. As the result, the rulers of the funk trolls surrender their string in order to free them. But back fired, as they were taken away too. Fredrick slowly open his eyes, to see himself chain up. His body were wrap around by heavy chains that makes him difficult to get himself free. He looks around to see his friends were about to slowly wake up.

" Fredrick? Where are we?" Asked Poseidon as he looks at himself to see he was chains too. Tessa's beat drop, whimper at her Tessa's chest. Tessa looks around to look some keys to get free. But nothing. Cora tries to break the chains but it cause her yelp when she accidently scrap her skin. Rox grumbling saying that," one day, i'll beat those rock trolls if i get my hands on them." Claire rolled her eyes at him as she looks around to figure it out were they are.

Then a loud music blarred above them. Then they heard Barb voice, above them, singing some rock song. Poseidon looks up as he finally realize it as he said," were at the under ther stage right?"" Of course were at the stage. How can i forget it." Spoke Rox as he growl in anger. Then a loud scream voice," BARACUDA!"" Is that.....Biggie voice??" Asked Tessa as she looks at her friends with surprise look on her face.

" i think it was him." Said Claire as she heard a loud blast of fire making her cringe. The six friends listen to Barb voice as she slowly announce the rulers of the other tribe." Say hello to your former leaders!" Barb roard out making Rox spoke quietly to others," did she just....roar like a wild........cat?" Asked Rox as Cora spoke in annoyance," Rox for crying out loud, ah will kill ya if ya said one more time at that stupid question"

" Funk, Country, Techno! Classical, and, Worst of all.............Pop!" Huge spotlights shone down, making the six friends could see some little lights above them." I got bad feeling about this." Spoke Poseidon as Claire said," barb find out that we have the power like the six strings. I think she wanted to use the six strings to us in order to use the power cord." Claire explain making the Five look at her with wide eyes." Don't tell me........she..." Fredrick lost his words as he saw Claire slowly nodded.

****************************************
"Now! Since this strings are not powerful enough, ROCKERS! Bring out the six Represents of the six music!"barb shout as the floor begins to opened up above the six trolls as it slowly brought them up. The spotlight brought above them making them wince a bit." These trolls have a power that they can control the power of the six strings! The spirits of the six music!" Shout Barb as the rock trolls scream in excitement, as the other tribes look at them in shock and fear.

Poppy couldn't believe it. She watch her friends were chain up and now, they were about to suck up by barb." Let me introduce you this six trolls! The spirit of Funk!" Barb point at Fredrick as the spotlight at his place, making him wince against the spotlight." The spirit of Country!" Barb point at Cora, who growl as she glares hatefully at barb, ignoring the light that was point at her place." The spirit of Techno!" Barb point at Tessa, who shake a bit as she looks at every trolls in front of her as the light shone above her place." The spirit of Classical!" Barb point at Claire, who looks at her with anger on her face as her wongs flare a bit." The spirit of Rock! Ours!" Barb point at Rox, who gives her a death glares then every rock trolls, who shaken a bit when he gives them a dangerous glare." And last but not least. The worst of all that belongs to the Pop trolls. The spirit of Pop!" Barb finally point at Poseidon, who squinted against the spotlight that points above him.