Chapter fifteen: Just sing/ return of the six spirits/The kiss

Poppy look down, with guilt on her face. But she looks towards the lifeless body of her six best friends. Tears coming out from her eyes as she slowly walks towards the lifeless body. First she saw was Fredrick, next Cora, next tessa, claire, Rox, and last but not least.........Poseidon.

Branch came to her side as he too saw the lifeless body. He rush towards to Poseidon side, as he put's his finger to Poseidon's neck to see if he's still alive.............Nothing. Tears coming out from his eyes as he silently cry. He used to look up at Poseidon as he's older brother, even he's annoying sometimes.

Every area was completely silent. Greyness is everwhere. No sound and music can be heard from them. The six strings were gone. They lost hope.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Then suddenly.........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
They saw purple light. Coming from the body of Fredrick. Branch wuickly rush to the body of Fredrick as he slowly move him a bit. He saw that fredrick's heart were glowing purple. Poppy look around as she saw a mic was on the ground, she slowly grab it as put it on Fredrick chest, were his heart was glowing.

Fredrick's heart was creating the rhythm beat music, out of the speakers. Then slowly made Prince D and Cooper start making beat boxing, making every funk trolls follow suit as their heart start to glow purple." Those are my sons.....making music through the heart of Fredrick's beat." Said Queen Essence as she watch her sons.

Then Cora's heart start glowling orange, making delta's heart glowed orange too. She slowly clap her hands and start tapping on her hooves as she created a rhythm along the beat, ,making the country trolls follow as their heart glowed orange. Then Tessa,  Claire, Rox, And Poseidon's heart start to glowed Blue, yellow, red, an pink.

The other tribes start making music on their own. Poppy watch in awe and disbelief as Queen essence realize what Poseidon meant after he died." Queen barb has taken everything from us.  But she didn't take something from within us. Like what The spirit of pop really meant."

Poppy look at the body of Poseidon, as she saw his heart glowed pink, brighter than the pop trolls' heart. Then slowly look at the other leaders as as King Quincy spoke," it comes from the strings. But now, it comes from us." This made all the other leaders agree as Trollex spoke," yeah! It's comes from our experience!"" Our lives!" Delta spoke as Essence added," our culture."

Then all the music start. Poppy realize as she touch her heart as she said," listen to that. That's what poseidon was trying to say to all of us." She watch everyone continued to play the beat as The bodies of the six trolls start to glow brightly. Poppy saw Essence nodded at her to go ahead and sing.

Poppy take a deep breath as she slowly sing.

Poppy:

Let me.........

Here you........

sing...........

Poppy looks at every trolls as everyone went quiet when they heard poppy sing. Poppy continued to sing as she walks forward.

Poppy:

Sing it together.......

louder then every..........

Forget everything...........

Poppy and Branch: