Chapter thirteen: meeting cooper's family/ truth/ Capture

Tessa woke up from her slumber after realizing that Trollex was hugging her. Confuse she is as she looks at her friends, who were giving her a smug look on their face. She blush a little as she tries to wake Trollex up. Which he did as he looks at her confuse but realize that he's hugging her, He blush a second then pulled away as he rubs his back of his head.

The others laugh a bit as they went their ways to do stuff, Fredrick was talking to Cora and Poseidon about what will happen if Barb destroy the strings or anything. Claire was talking to Rox about something else, Of course Trollzart and Pennywhistle join in to the talking. Branch look down at the river, thinking about how he could express his feelings to poppy.

Until Hickory Pop out of nowhere, scaring him. Rox saw it making himself laugh a bit as he poke Claire as he points it to Branch. Hickory and Branch talk about something that the others don't need to know about it. Until Fredrick look up and saw a space ship heading their way."Ummmm....Guys?" Poseidon spoke as he saw it and point it up.

Everyone look up to see it. Then saw the bubbles slowly came down as it scoop everyone up. Fredrick and his friends were chill about this, while the others panic and tries to escape. As the bubbles took them inside of the ship, Fredrick saw the vibe city, as the music came. He likes it as he start to moves around at the beat.

As the bubbles brought them safety, Everyone landed on the ground, as Trollex, caught Tessa, before she fall. The two stared at each other, making Rox clear his throat as he saw them looking at each other. Trollex blush furiously as Tessa blush a little as she glared at Rox. Trollex put Tessa down.

"wecome! In the name Of Prince Cooper, welcome to the vibe city." Everyone look at the Funk troll who look a like Cooper. Fredrick recognize him as Prince D. Fredrick smirk as Poppy, Branch, Hickory, Trollex, and Trollzart and Pennywhistle look surprise and confuse as the real cooper appeared.

"wow! two coopers........Twins"Poseidon said as he finally realize that they were twins. Poppy finally realize that. Fredrick chuckles as Cooper introduce him to his Twin brother and to his parents."Congrats cooper! Ya finally found your parents!" Said Cora as Cooper gave her a nodded as a thanks.

Poppy walks to the rulers as she told them about Queen barb, the six strings and harmony. Then the rulers of the funk trolls shows the truth of why the tribes were separates because of the Pop trolls by singing. Fredrick was tug at the dance and also motion him to sing, which he didn't mind, but he didn't notice he was glowing a little.

Fredrick stop singing when he saw the shock look on poppy's face. That she could believe it that the pop trolls fault. Now it will repeat again by Barb. Then the alarms went off. Signalling that the Rock trolls are here. Everyone follow the rulers as Cooper send poppy, branch, hickory away. He was about to send Fredrick and his friends and also the other leaders. The power went out.

"Awe come on! seriously?!" shout Prince D in anger. Fredrick looks at his friends, who look at him confuse and worried. Then Queen barb came. She smirk to see the Rulers of the funk trolls." Well, well, well, what do we have here? Now no further a due.... Give me your string!" she shout as King Quincy said,"We will not give you the string!""oh well. Guess that's leave's me no choice. ROCKERS!"

Every funk trolls were scarred when the blimps came as it reveal the other rock trolls. Barb and her trolls send a huge red sound wave to them. Rox quickly rush forward as he quickly summoned his guitar as he finally reach in front of the leader as he sent a huge gold and red sound wave as he strum his guitar.