Chapter nine:adopting new selfs /Finding out new trolls

" GAH!!"-Fredrick
"WHAT THE?!"- Rox
"AHHHHH!"-Claire
"WHAT THE HAY HAPPEN TO ME?!"- Cora
" ...............DJ? Is that you?! WHY AM I A MERMAID TROLL?!"-Tessa
" AHHHHH!! GUYS LOOK WHAT HAPPEN TO ME!!"- Poseidon

Poppy and branch rush their way towards the scream as they open the door as poppy said," Guys! We heard your scream?! Is something happe-" poppy was surpise to see no longer humans but trolls. The blue troll went to her and spoke" poppy what happen to us?!"" Wait! Is that you Poseidon?! You look like us!" Shout poppy in shock at the blue troll, known as Poseidon, rolled his blue eyes and said," yes it's me!"

Branch look at the others as he point each of the other trolls by saying their name," Cora?""howdy sugarcube""Fredrick?"" Yes. It's me."" Rox?"" Sup."" Claire?"" Hello to you branch."" And......Tessa? And Dj?"" Hi"
Poppy shook her head as she said," impossible. You were humans before! But how did you guys turn into trolls?" The ohters look each other then back to poppy as fredrick said," to be honest, we don't know why but something happen last night." Poppy looks confuse as branch asked," what happen last night?"

" well, we were talking and talking about stuff then all the sudden we start to glow. I glow in purple. Cora's orange. Rox's red. Poseidon's pink. Claire's yellow. And Tessa's Blue. Then it faded away, like nothing happen." Explain Fredrick as everyone nodded as a truth. Then Cora step forward as she added," we all don't know. But i think that glow must made us into troll." Branch thought for a second as he nodded as he totally agree with her," yeah. Maybe that glow made you guys look like us....but different."

" which is awesome! How does it feel like??" Poppy asked as they look each other then Rox spoke" well, it's kinda weird but cool." Then poseidon gasp and said," hey! Maybe we can join you guys at the party!" Poppy gasp as she said," that's amazng! Now the other trolls will bo longer fear you guys!" Fredrick and the others look each other then shrugs as Cora said," to be honest, i like this feeling being a troll. It feels.....Nice" poppy nodded as she and branch went outside, making the others followed them.

As they walk, every troll notice their appearance making them follow them out of curious. But some of them were happy. Cooper saw Fredrick new appearance, he gasp and run to him and said," you just like me!" Fredrick chuckles at him and smile, Poseidon smile at the others as he laugh when some trolls poke him at his tickling spot. As the others, Cora, Rox, Claire, and Tessa look uncomfortable when every troll keep touching them. But luckily branch stop them before they went to far.

Tessa saw the lake and tries to swim into it. Making her beat drop, Dj, who looks like a puppy, follows her. To her surprise she likes being in the water. Cora, was getting use to walk on four legs, but hang of it when she realize she's a half troll and half centaur, which he keepmher mouth shut. Rox, is kinda....well looks like a rock. But he keeps calm as he doesn't want every troll to be scared at him. Claire was getting use to fly. Using her wings. She found out that her wings are kinda sensitive so she wouldn't let any one touch it.

One day, Tessa and Claire were talking as they walk around at trolls village when suddenly a scream errupted in the sky. Tessa and Claire look each other then rush their way to see Biggie was chase around by a creepy bat. Poppy caught it with her hair, but got disgust as she wanted to get it out. Branch came as he tackles the creepy bat as he slowly calms it down.

Poseidon walks towards to it as he said," what happen?" Then the snack pack start to say," what is that ugly thing?"- cooper" it's nasty"- guy diamond" hidious"- twins. Then Rox cooed over the bat as he picks it up saying," what a cute little bat are ya?" Poppy and the other trolls stared at him like if he's crazy or got his head hit. Rox notice that they were staring at him, he gave them confuse and asked," what? It's true! I like bats alright!?" Tessa, Claire and Cora giggle a bit as Poseidon and Fredrick smirk and shook their head with a smile.

Poseidon saw the letter on the ground out of curious, he slowly pick it up. Then he recognize the letter as he looks at his friends, who was giving him a same look on their face. He clears his throat as he approach to poppy and said," um... poppy? I think it's for you" poppy look at him then saw the letter. She grab it and start reading it. The six trolls feeled the intense air making them cringe at it.

Then poppy finish reading, she looks at them confuse as she asked," who's queen barb? And what's a rock trolls?" Then out of nowhere, poppy's father, King peppy pop out beside Poseidon making him startle as he spoke his filipino language," Puta!" Making The five trolls hold their laughter as they know what it means. Peppy quickly panic as he grabs the letter as he tells every trolls forget what poppy said and blah blah blah.

Then branch tackles the king and calm him down. Which it work. Then king peppy looks at poppy telling her there move trolls than them, which made poppy gasp in happiness. But the king wasn't finish as he explain all the kinds as he made ever trolls panic. Rox got annoyed as he shout," FREEZE!" Then every troll freeze at his command, making Rox look back to the king and said," continued, your majesty"

King peppy nodded at him as a thanks as he motion them to followed him. They all follow as peppy bring out the map, then show it to poppy and the others. He explain the history how music was found. Then he slowly point each place were the tribe lives. And he also point Fredrick, Tessa, Cora, Claire, And Rox as the example of Funk, Techno, Country, And Rock. Every one look at them surprise. While some sigh in realive when Rox was a good guy.

Then the six got their interest when king peppy told them that if the six strings were broken, six trolls, who representing the spirit of Funk, Country, Techno, Rock, Pop, and Classical, will bring music back. Then peppy stared at the six who looks confuse making them look back behind them, seeing noones there then back to them as they point themselves. Poppy smile as branch cross his arms and smirk. But king peppy wasn't finish yet.

He show's they string of pop as he plays it. Every pop trolls awe'd in amazed while poseidon feels like he's glowing. But it faded away. Then all the suddenly peppy start running as he said, run and hide. But poppy never wanted it as she wanted to save all music. Then left. The six trolls look each other, knowing that poppy will leave tonight making nodded each other as they went back to their pod as they all started to pack up and join poppy to her journey.

But when the noght came, poppy was caught by branch as he and poppy start argueing. Poseidon, lazy look at them as a tired yawn came out to his mouth as The others, except Fredrick, were already asleep. Then poppy make the balloon float up but branch landed in front of poppy, startling Poseidon at his sleep but goes back to his sleep, as poppy smile and said," i'm glad you guys come." Fredrick nodded as he lay down as fall asleep.

As their journey begins.......