Introduction

Hello! Just letting you know that I am new to fanfiction writing, and not British/English/I dunno, so this might be a bit wonky when it comes to terms and such. Sorry. Please enjoy, and also, if you have nothing nice to say, just don't say it. Thanks!

By the way, quick disclaimer, I don't own Merlin. Shocker, I know. (I do wonder, do people have to write disclaimers? it might get a bit annoying for readers to have to read them every page. let me know :)

And now... a quick summary/ backstory of this story ' plot.

Merlin has a twin sister, whose name is Alara. When they were 10, she got in an unfortunate accident (More to be revealed later) and went into a coma. Merlin's mother contacted Gauis, who came and helped out for a bit. (I always wondered how Hunith and Gauis met, so I put this in). Merlin eventually went to Camelot, while Hunith cared for Alara. As to how she was hidden when Arthur and company came to Ealdor, I would just say that they had a hidden basement thing where she was held. (And a couple of other villagers helped out whenever Hunith was away). Hope that makes sense.

So, I am going to try to have lots of different types of Merlin fanfiction on my account (like a sister, him being a prince, transported into Camelot, reveal fics, etc.) so if you are looking for something like that then you can check them out hopefully soon. But I'm writing this first so we will see.

Okay, okay, I'll let you read now. Enjoy!