Chapter 10

You woke up and immediately grabbed the file that was given to you yesterday.
You opened it and it said that there was a group of rogue SWAT agents that were planning on giving vital information to a terrorist group, your job was to handle the information why the FBI SWAT took care of the rogues.

You: "Welp, just another Monday."

You got up and got ready for the day, Nathan was still passed out so you decided to just let him sleep. You looked at the file and the mission was going to take place in a few hours so you had some time to yourself. You went and got breakfast from the cafeteria and sat by Masaru and Yumi.

Masaru: "Hey Y/N, how's your morning?"

You: "So far uneventful, but I got a mission in a few hours so I'll have something to keep me occupied."

Masaru: "Cool, well I've just been messing with my Yokai and making sure Aria's gadget performs to expectations, basic stuff."

You: "What about you Yumi?"

She didn't respond and kept eating her food.

You: "Yumi, Yumi? Hey Masaru is something wrong with her?"

Masaru: "I don't know, she was talkative before you showed up."

You: "Yumi did I do something?"

Yumi: "What? No, you didn't do anything, Im just...in another place right now."

You: "Alright, I won't bother you about it."

You finished your food and went to the range to get some practice in before the mission. You grabbed a C7E and started practicing, after a few minutes Ryad stood in the booth next to you.

Ryad: "I see you prefer the same weapon I do."

You: "Yep, how you holding up?"

Ryad: "Pretty well, I rarely get any sleep so I don't have to worry about nightmares."

You: "I slept peacefully last night, must be because of all the zombie games I've played."

Ryad: *chuckle* "You've already had the nightmares."

You: "Yep."

Ryad: "You going on the mission later today?"

You: "Yeah, me and Nathan, I thought we would have a few days to ourselves, guess not."

Ryad: "Im getting a few days to myself, I guess you and Nathan really are the best of the best."

You: "I don't think so, we're just really good at our job."

Ryad: "Humble approach huh? Ok."

You put back the C7E and went back to your dorm to wait for the mission

3 hour time skip

You and Nathan walked toward the briefing room in full gear and met up with Eliza, Jordan, and Yumi. Harry had the briefing set up and everyone walked into the room.

Harry: "If you read the files you were given then you should know that a group of SWAT agents has gone awol and they risk leaking sensitive information to terrorist groups across the country, F.B.I SWAT will apprehend the rogues while you destroy the data, be it physical, digital or both, any questions? No? Ok, good luck."

Everyone walked out of the room and got their weapons, you and Nathan walked toward the garage where you walked into an APC.

You: "Why do you think these guys went rogue?"

Nathan: "I have a feeling it has something to do with Umbrella, if it does...

You: "We can take the info for ourselves and use it."