Chapter 11

You walked into Harry's office and made sure no one else was listening.

Harry: "Y/N is something wrong?"

You: "No, it's about our corporate situation."

Harry understood and closed his laptop.

Harry: "What do you have?"

You: "Umbrella is working with the military, and Umbrella moved the scientist in Raccoon City to Las Vegas, but where in Las Vegas is unknown."

Harry: "It seems Umbrella might have the country in their pocket, I'll have to reconsider and go over some of my connections, then I'll request operational separation. Until then do you have any way of gaining more information?"

You were about to say no but your phone started ringing, you looked at it and ignored it with a message.

You: "I think I do."

Harry: "Good, I hope the info is good."

You: "It will be."

You walked out of the room and called Jill back, she picked up rather quickly.

Jill: "Hello?"

You: "It's me, you called?"

Jill: "Yeah, I've found something that could lead to a massive discovery."

You: "Thats good, what is it?"

Jill: "I can't tell you over the phone, knowing Umbrella they're most likely listening to phones since their info started disappearing."

You: "So what? You suggesting we meet?"

Jill: "Yeah, if you can meet me by The Cavalier in SF."

You: "Yeah it's at least a 2-hour drive...hold on."

You opened Harry's door and peeked in, he was already on the phone.

Harry: "Um hold on please...yes Y/N?"

You: "I'm going to meet a contact, permission to use one of the cars, and you know what I mean."

Harry: "Granted, just make sure it doesn't get stolen."

You: "You dont have to worry about that."

You walked out of the office and toward your dorm.

You: "Never mind I can make the drive in maybe an hour."

Jill: "Alright, I'll see you then."

You: "Yeah."

You walked into your dorm and toward your closest.

Nathan: "Going somewhere?"

You: "Yeah."

Nathan: "Where?"

You: "To meet Jill."

Nathan: "Ohhh, we talking intel? A hookup? Or a legitimate date maybe?"

You grabbed your leather jacket and went to the door.

You: "It's the first one."

You walked out of the room and put your jacket on as you walked toward the garage. When you got there you hopped into the Mclaren and drove off toward SF.

3 hours later.

You pulled into SF and got a few looks of admiration from the people walking. You parked at the front of the place and looked for Jill, you saw her standing by the entrance wearing a pair of sunglasses, she was looking at her phone.