chapter two

houston , texas
august 9 , 2014
time : 9am
david's pov ;

this morning when i woke up , elizabeth was sat up next to me in bed . she has her laptop pulled onto her lap . i let out a yawn and she looked over at me and smiled .

" good morning " she smiles down at me
" morning baby " i say while taking her hand in mine and kissing it . " i'm sorry that i came home late , some of the teachers threw me a party for working their for two years . it all came out of the blue and i missed dinner with olivia " i say and she giggles . " it's fine babe , just next time let me know " she says and i nod .

after a few minutes of laying their , i finally sat up and took a glance at elizabeth's computer . " whatcha doin ?" she asks as she clicks a different tab . " just looking at some cribs , i really don't know what color to get " she says , seeming stressed . " well which colors do you have to choose between ?" i ask " white , beige , or cream" she says " isn't beige and cream the same ?" i chuckle and she sighs

" ugh i don't know ! i thought about getting grey but i wanted the theme to have grey , but i don't want too much grey" she huffs " shhh baby , just get the white crib. white goes with everything and it looks good " i tell her . she then lays her head on my shoulder " how come you always are able to calm me down ?" she asks " i have that magic touch baby " i tell she and she giggles .

" think about it david , we get to find out the gender in about a month " elizabeth says after a while . " i know , i can't wait . i hope it's a boy" " i want a boy too but i have a feeling it's a girl" elizabeth says with a smile planted on her face .

" you know , we never talked about baby names " i say which causes her to smile even more . " do you have any ideas ?" she asked me " let's see " i say " for a boy , i like the name joe . but for a girl i like the name eva. " she smiles at those names . " i don't want their first name to be the same initials as our first name . but i do like the name joe. for a girls name i like polly and parker. for boys i like taylor "

" babe , taylor is a girls name " i laugh
" no it's a boys name " she argued back . we went back and forth with it until we were both left laughing . i then hop out of bed and make my way to the bathroom .

" any plans for today ?" i ask as i washed my face . " kristen might stop by later on . she's been with her mom for a while . " elizabeth says from the bedroom . " has she heard from scott ?' i ask as i dry my face off with a towel
" sadly no . i hope he grows up and comes back to be in the baby's life . she shouldn't go through this alone , ya know ?"

she asks as i walk back into the room . i bend down beside her so our foreheads are now touching . " yes baby , i know . but please don't stress to much . you and kristen will be fine and so will your baby's . even if scott doesn't come around " i say and she leans up to connect our lips for a soft , sweet kiss .

" i love you " i mumble " i love you too " she mumbles back . " now text kristen and ask when will she be over . because when she arrives , we will get some brunch . " i say as i walk out of the room ."yes daddy" i hear elizabeth say from the bedroom.

i stop in the middle of the hallway and sigh . she knows how much i love her to call me daddy . if she wasn't pregnant, i would of went in their , pinned her down and had my way with her . but i can't . she's pregnant and four months along . i felt myself harden at the though of her . i cough as i continue to make my way down the hall , while trying to adjust my friend down their .

-

how do y'all feel about liza being pregnant and unable to satisfy david . should i had some kinky stuff while she's pregnant ? mmmm we will see what happens next time !