chapter three

later that day .

elizabeth's pov :

it was around 12:30 when kristen arrived . we began to talk about her visit with her mom and how things were going .

" my moms wants me to file child support on scott if he doesn't wanna be in the baby's life " kristen tells us " what do you wanna do ?" i ask her " I don't know " she says " i don't wanna make him do something that he doesn't wanna do . but yet again , i want him to be in the baby's life "

" kristen " david finally speaks up .
" please don't stress out about this . it's not good for the baby and it's not good for you . " david tells her . she smiles and nods " thank you david " she says .

kristen has never been weird around david. yea he was our teacher, but all of our friends have gotten use to it by now . when we all hang out , david is so close to them , especially todd and elton .

david's pov ;

we decided to head to panera bread for a little lunch . as we sat there eating , we began a little conversation. " so kristen, me and elizabeth were talking about baby names. have you came up with anything yet ? " i asked her . " i thought that if it was a girl or a boy , that i'd name her with a k, like my name . so i thought about the names kelly and kaden." she says

" kaden sounds so pretty " elizabeth comments . kristen thanks her and we soon change the subject . once we are done eating , we head through the parking lot and we see someone who we haven't seen in a while : scott.

" hurry lets go " elizabeth says as she grabs a hold of mine and kristen's hand . i shake her off . " stay here " i say to them both . elizabeth try's to call me back but i continue to walk towards scott .

soon he turns my way and speaks " oh, hello david " scott says as he looks surprised to see me " scott " i say " we need to talk" " about what ? " he asks " you and kristen " when i say that , his breath hitches . " you do know that she's pregnant , right ?" i ask him . " t-there's been rumors around campus , but i thought they all were lies " he says .

i grab a hold of his upper arm , i then around and point to my car . " in that car is a 3 - soon to be 4 month along , pregnant kristen . and your the baby's dad . so whatever happened between you two needs to fix now . because i do not want to see my girls best friend , hurt over you . " i tell him .

he nods and thanks me . i then go to the car and get in the drivers seat . " what did you say ?" both the girls ask at once .
" you'll find out soon " i say as i start the car and head out of the parking lot .

later on that night , kristen ended up heading back to her moms place . me and elizabeth enjoyed a nice evening together. we both sat on the couch watching tv . i turned to her and said ' i love you ' her head turns to face me ' i love you too ' she replies and we lean in for a kiss .

the kiss quickly became heated , i gently pushed her onto the couch and hovered over her . her small belly bump separating the two of us.

" be glad that your pregnant " i say
" because if you weren't , i would fucked the life out of you by now " i lean in to kiss down her neck . " aww too bad " she sarcastically said as he tried to hold her moans back .

i pull away from her neck and make eye contact . " well that doesn't mean i can't do something to you " i say with a smirk . i move down her body and i lift her shirt , her pink victoria secret panties are on full display . i pull them down her leg and take them off of her .

elizabeth's pov:

david moved himself so he's in between my thighs and is now kissing them . i try to quiet my moans and whimpers but it's truly hard . i am too horny for him to just tease .

i let out a large moan as he attaches his mouth to my heat . he begins to eat me out and i grab a hold of his hair .

" david !" i moan out . he stops what he's doing and soon a feel a sting on my inner thigh . " that's not my name babygirl . now tell me , what's my name " he says . he then catches me off guard as he adds a finger into my opening . " o daddy ! " i scream as i tug his hair .

as he continues to finger me with his right hand , he uses his left hand to lift my shirt up . he then sits up so he's now hovering over me again . his left hand grabs my boob and begins to suck .

" fuck daddy " i moan at the pleasure that i'm receiving. he continues to suck on my boob before i feel close to my end . " i feel you tightening up babygirl , don't fucking cum yet " he says in my ear , which is making me moan .

he soon switches to the other boob and sucks as he continues to finger me . he adds another finger and i scream . " come on baby , come for daddy " i scream as i release and cum all over his finger .

he slowly continues to finger and i calm down from my high . he soon pulls out and licks his fingers . " sweet like sugar " he winks . i just sit their , panting while laying a hand on my stomach .

" aw i done wore my babygirl out " he says as i gently begin to close my eyes . a few minutes later i feel myself being carried and placed on our bed . then i fully knock out .