chapter six

houston , texas
friday september 5 , 2014
elizabeth's pov :

today is the day that we find out the gender . sadly david has work so he can't come with us . but kristen and scott asked to tag along , since they found out their gender yesterday .

" okay elizabeth. i'm going to put this gel on your now " the nurse , tiffany says  and i nod softly . the sonogram begins to show up on the screen . the heart beat being loud like drums . " the baby's heart beat is perfectly normal , always beating loud for us " she says which makes me smile .

" i can see the gender from here , perfectly . now would you like to know the gender ? " tiffany asks , making me shake my head . " no thank you , wed like it written down so we can have a gender reveal " i say and she nods .
she grabs a piece of paper and writes down the gender .  she puts it in a envelope  and she seals it .

" alrighty your good to go . your picture will be at the front desk when you sign some papers " she says as she hands me a paper towel and i wipe the gel off .

*

david's pov :

stressed is what i am feeling right now . stress from having to grade so many papers . stress from trying to find the perfect home for my oh so very perfect lady. during lunch today , my mother called from illinois.

she , my dad and my siblings will be flying down next week for the gender reveal . now i have to deal with my judge mental dad and my over protective questioning mom .

once i arrived home , i entered the house and instantly smelt food. " babe " i call as i slide my shoes off " in the kitchen " she says and i make my way into the room .

i walk into the kitchen to see her making a plate of food . " your home just in time " she says with a smile " i made chicken and a salad . " she hands me a plate and I thank her as we both sit down at the table .

after eating dinner and talking , we began to get ready for bed . i sat on the bed , while elizabeth was putting on her pj's .
" me and kristen both gave our gender envelopes to the lady at the store . she's gonna come up with a cute wya for us to reveal it next saturday" she says and i nod

" david " she says " is something wrong ?"
i shake my head. " did i do something wrong ? is it about all this baby stuff ? are you not ready to have a kid ? fuck i knew it ! we are so young and - "

i cut her off as i get up from the bed and approach her . i then her around and i kiss her lips . " that's not it at all . i'm so stressed and i feel like i need to relax " i tell her .

she then smirks . " your stressed " she says as she pulls her hair out of a ponytail
" yes i- " then she cut me off my kissing me . " i thank I can help with that . " she says and she pushes me down onto the bed .

my eyes widen as she begins to straddle my lap and kisses down my neck . " b-babe we can't " i stutter out as she sucks a little on my neck . " i know you say we can't and we won't . but it doesn't mean that I can't do other things " she says as she grinds against my hard on.

she then moves down my body and pulls down my joggers  and my boxers .
" elizabeth y-you dont have to " i stutter again . god what this woman does to me . She doesn't respond as she takes me in her mouth .

i let out a groan and she begins to pump what can't fit " ah fuck baby " i moan as i grip onto the sheets . " such a little slut for daddy " i say as i grab a fist full of her hair and i begin to move her head at my own speed . she's now taking me all in and i feel the high coming . " fuck baby , daddy's close . do that thing that you know he likes " i grunt as i let go of her hair .

she then grabs a hold of my balls , massaging them in hand . she then sucks a couple times before hallowing her cheeks . i instantly cum as i let out a few curse words .

she continues to jerk me off a little as the rest of my load is released into her mouth . once i'm done i grab ahold of her chin
" open that pretty mouth of yours so i can see the mess i made " she opens her mouth and gives me a view " you know what to do " i say , which makes her instantly swallow  " good girl "

she then leaves a little kiss on the tip of my cock before heading to the bathroom .i pull my clothes back on before i lay into the covers .

elizabeth jogs out of the bathroom and crawls into bed with me . she snuggles up against me and i hold her in my arms .
" goodnight baby girl " i say as i rub her baby bump . " goodnight daddy " she says as she moves her head into the crook of my neck .

i have a feeling that i will be seeing little elizabeth tomorrow .