ch 5; an embarrassing accident

'

Peter can't remember when he last felt in this way. Or wait... He does remember... It was back then when Venom threatened his closest friends and relatives.
When he could swear, he saw Venom lurking around in every corner in the city. Including on the moon.
It drove him nuts.

And it's the same now.
The basement doesn't allow any kind of light down there. Peter, who hasn't been out of the basement for days now, has started seeing things lurking around in the darkness.
Shadows whose laughter rings in his ears.
Their wicked laughter causes him to shudder. Adding to the shivering of being cold from the damp basement.

Not knowing how the time is moving makes him nuts. Could it still be night? Or would Wade soon open the only connection he still has with the world and walk down through the stairs?
And he doesn't dare think about which day it could be right now... Could it be a Monday? Or a Saturday?... And how many days have even passed now? Four days? A week? Or a month... Whom knows -... Everything looks the same... Darkness, and more darkness... Sometimes Wade comes by... Then he goes. It's all the same... Nothing new... There is nothing to grasp and stay updated with the world outside the damn basement.
Only the same damn repeat. Over, and over again.

" Baby boy..."
Peter gasps and flinches the eyes toward the side where the hushed voice came from.
A weird silhouette disappeared as smoke with a lingering laughter.
Peter shudders and looks away where he tries covering the ears with the shoulders by pressing them upward toward the head.
It's not real... It's not real... He is only going crazy right now...

***

The night was long, and the shadows kept taunting him.
At one moment, Peter jolts where an uncomfortable feeling started overcoming him.
He lets out a low muffled gasp where he furrows the eyebrows. Trying to figure out the new feeling.
Then the backside pressed, flinching down and  backward, while the thighs started pressing against each other.
Peter gasps, where he stiffened.
He recognized the uncomfortable tingling in the lower region as he really needs urinating now.

He grunts with a muffled sound due to the gag.
Then, he presses the thighs together to decrease the urge to urinate at any moment.
The seconds keep ticking slowly, and it starts feeling as an eternity.
The bladder starts cramping, and he looks towards the stairs. No Wade yet.
It must be morning now. Right?
A few uncomfortable moments later, the thighs rubbed at each other while he made small bouncing movements.
It feels as if the bladder is on the verge to explode.
"Wdf... Hhui..." Peter desperately called after the man who brought him here.
The cramping is very painful now, and he closes the eyes hardly while tilting the head downward against the chest.
"... Peter?" A voice asks softly.
The relief of hearing someone calling made him accidentally relax, and snapping the eyes opened, where he looked up toward the sound.
Nothing.
A weird feeling of something running along the skin around the crotch caught his attention.
It was a warm feeling, something who made him a bit happy first. As he got embraced by a close relative.
And he felt very calm.
Until he also notices the wetness and how the cramping bladder starts feeling less painful for each second.

Peter inhales sharply where he flinches.
He is wetting himself!
Of all humiliating things, he has been through these days -... This must be the worst thing ever.
At first, he starts blushing due to the fact he couldn't stop urinating... It was as if someone had turned the tap on and would let the water keep pouring.
The urin soaked through the boxers and the jeans.
He could feel urin running down along the crotch and down to the backside where a stream of pee is stroking between the buttcheeks.
He shudders.

It's pathetic... An adult as him... Not only that, a man at his age wets himself as a toddler.
That's humiliating... It would be even more humiliating when Wade finds him in such a vulnerable situation.
The ashamed young man starts whimpering when the stream of urin decreases.
The warm feeling around his backside and crotch starts fading away, where it only left a cold and horrible reminder of the accident.
Peter starts sobbing loudly, where laughter rings in the ears from the taunting shadows.
" Awh-... Did the baby wet himself?"
"... Pant wetter!"