part four

With his upper body bare, Eddie bends Peter's legs against his chest. Revealing his entrance for Eddie completely.
Peter furrows his eyebrows while Wade is looking interesting at Eddie.
Then Eddie leans forward while he moves his head against Peter's backside.
Wade starts breathing heavier while his eyes follow Eddie's every movements.
And when he sees Eddie starts fucking Peter's ass with his tongue, Wade's dick stands up completely and starts pulsing.
Peter makes a grimace and starts making shaky moans.
Shaky moans who turns Wade totally on.
(Whoa! That's hot)
He keeps holding Peter's wrists and feels how Peter wants to move his arms.
But since Wade isn't sure if Peter wants to move his arms as resultat of being Sexually excited, or be course he wants trying run away, Wade keeps holding down his arms.
Eddie let's his tongue going in and out of Peter's warm cave. Spinning around and making Peter to twisting in the bed and making those cute sounds.
"Ple-please...stop" Peter begs.
Wade starts eyeing Peter and sees the young man's own penis has got a hard on.
"Why? You seems like it..." wade comments.
Peter furrows his eyebrows while he makes shaky groans.
"N-no..." he moans of pleasure.
Wade chuckles.
Then he is looking at Eddie with groggy eyes and starts moaning silently. His dick presses hardly against his wine-red pants, begging for some fun. And eventually a release.
After an intense moment, Eddie stops tongue fucking Peter's ass and sits upright.
Eddie smirks against Wade.
"He is ready..." he informs Wade while he unzips his black jeans and takes them off. Then his white boxer.
Peter takes his chance and tries calm down his breathing.
"You can take him... while I take you at the same time" Eddie suggests.
Wade gasps and his body makes a movements of arousal.
"O-okay..." he agrees excited and let's go off Peter's wrists.
While Wade takes off the grey shirt he borrowed from Eddie, Peter sits up and tries walk out from the bed.
Eddie grabs his shoulder.
"And where do you think you are going?" Eddie grins and stops Peter's plans to escape.
Peter glances begging at Wade who starts taking off his pants.
"Wade...please ...." he tries with a soft voice.
Wade shakes his head.
"Sorry sweetpie, but we want to play today... do as we want and you won't get harmed"
Peter's eyes drops disappointed and then he jolts of the sights of Wade's hardon. His eyes wides of shock.
"I'm...afraid..." Peter confesses.
Wade smiles gently against him and walks against him on his knees.
"I will be gently with you..." wade promises and caress Peter's cheek.
Peter starts shivering of the touch.
Eddie sighs and is looking around.
"Do you have some lube?"
Wade's eyes moves against Eddie.
"Yes... in the nightstand behind you"
Eddie nods and shift his body a slightly, so, he could still holding Peter's shoulder, while the other hand tries opening the drawer and finding the lube.
Wade grabs Peter's waist and tries turning him around.
Eddie shoots a quick look at them, then he takes away his hand from Peter and starts focusing on finding the lube.
When Wade has Peter in right position he gives his back a gently push.
"Lean forward a bit, sweetum"
Peter inhales and exhales deeply.
Then he does as Wade told him to, and leans forward.
"Good boy " wade praises him and let his hungry gaze runs along Peter's back, down to his sweet butt.
Wade grabs Peter's both bottom-cheeks with a hand on each, and starts separating them from each other.
Then he points his penis against Peter's butthole and let's the tip inside.
Those shaky groans from before, starts escaping Peter's mouth ones again.
Peter's chin tilts up while his backhead tilts down.
Wade chuckles and let's one of his arms around Peter's waist while the other one grabs Peter's wet hair.
The burnmarked man push forward with his hips, and makes his dick presses deeper into Peter's tight cave.
Peter starts moaning louder mixed the sound of pain.
Eddie places himself behind Wade and starts kissing his neck.
"Tell me when you are inside of him..." Eddie says against Wade's throat and starts smelling him.
Eddie purrs of enjoyment.
Wade swallow sharply and licks his lips. He shivers of arousal and want to feel the feeling of being filled inside his ass by the man behind him.
  But the ones semen his body screams for, isn't from any of those two he is about to have sex with.
  Wade snorts and makes an attempt with forcing his hips forward with one last push. And his dick throws deep into Peter's ass and make the young man to scream.
With a grin Wade let's go off Peter's hair and places his both hands against  Peter's hips.
Peter hangs his head heavily and his dick starts leaking precum.
Wade glances backwards against Eddie.
"I'm ready..."
Eddie nods and squeeze out a big dollop of lube on his two fingers.
Then he starts smearing out the lube with help of his other hand, over those two finger. Making sure they are completely soaked with lube.
  Eddie shifts his body a little, then he moves his fingers toward Wade's entrance.
"Try to relax now..." Eddie says and rest his chin on Wade's shoulder while his fingers finds their way into Wade's booty.
Wade jolts a little which make Peter to groan since Wade's dick moved inside of the young man's ass.
But soon Wade relaxes and enjoys how Eddie's fingers are playing around in his backside.
"That... feels awesome ..." wade tells Eddie and smiles happily.
Eddie starts caressing Wade's cheek by stroking his head against Wade.
"It does?... good..." Eddie purrs and continues to penetrate Wade's butthole and stretching it. Making him ready for Eddie's pulsing cock who want to feel the warmth from someone's inner.
Eddie wants to feel how Wade's ass squeezes his hard on gently and welcoming. And then, how his dick gets its release inside of someone and fills the person ass with his warm sperm.
When Eddie seems satisfied, he pulls out his fingers and points his member against Wade's ass.
He uses his hand to lead the dick the way. Then with some few jerks his dick comes into Wade's butthole, and Eddie moans loudly meanwhile Wade groans of pleasure and makes a movement forward and penetrate Peter who moans of the sudden push.
When Eddie has adjust himself, he starts fucking Wade. Moving his hips forward and backwards, rhythmically.
Wade starts moaning uncontrolled. But does his best to find Eddie's rhythm and banging Peter in same pattern as Eddie's does with him.
Peter is breathing heavily and his dick starts juddering.
In no time, Peter starts shooting sperm. The semen comes in three batches.
With the last batch, Peter groans deeply. Then he leans exhausted forward.
Both Wade and Eddie are looking asking at Peter.
Then Eddie smirks laughing.
"It seems spidey is already out"
Wade sighs smiling.
"It seems like that..."
Eddie starts kissing Wade's shoulder.
"Wade... beg for my semen... or I won't fill your slutty ass with it" Eddie demands and slow down the banging.
Wade giggles and glances backwards.
"Ooh...pleeeeaasee Eddie... teach this whore a lesson and fill me with your precious semen" Wade begs with a wicked, happy voice.
Eddie snickers and starts humming.
"Hmm...good point... perhaps I should do that...now, talk dirty!"
Wade's groggy eyes are looking up on the ceiling and he feels how his dick starts leaking.
"Oh Eddie... my naughty booty loves big, manly dicks as yours... Let me get what I need... your monster dick fucking my ass hard and violently...and then, fill my empty cave with your warm sperm..." Wade starts saying and notices how Eddie starts fucking him faster and faster while his moaning starts filling the bedroom.
"Keep going, whore" Eddie yells.
Wade chuckles moaning.
"Oh, fuck me Eddie...fuck me...mark me as yours "

Mark? No one are allowed to mark you except me...

(What have you done, dumbass?...making Venom upset)
[Yeah! That's not cool! He is our friend]
Wade jolts and get unsettled.
But before he gets a chance to explain himself, he feels how Eddie empty himself into Wade.
Wade gasps sharply and starts shooting his own sperm into Peter.
Peter grunts and seems unpleasant of being filled with semen.
When Eddie is finished he pulls out his limp cock and inhales and exhales satisfied. Eddie lays down onto the bed on his back.
Wade pulls out his dick too and lays himself on Eddie. Looking asking at him.
Eddie raises an eyebrow.
"What?"
Wade shrugs and starts kissing Eddie on his manly chest; with hair and muscles.
"Nothing special... are you satisfied?"
Eddie smirks and caress Wade on his head there hair should have been, but isn't.
"Yes I am... the day turned out into something better than I could imagination...thanks Wade"
Wade smiles happily against him.
Peter still sits on the same spot,  sighs when he is glances backwards.
"Well..." Peter starts saying and clears his throat.
"If you two are dating and likes each others..then I should perhaps return home and leave you two lovebirds alone..." Peter tries and clears his throat nervously and a bit hopefully.
Wade sits up.
"No...." he starts saying while Eddie sits up and points against Peter.
"Forget that, Petey... you belong to us" Eddie decides.
Peter raises his eyebrows and drops his jaw.
"Oh gosh... you two are the perfect match ..." Peter says and looks down on the sheets, sighing.
Wade notices Venom's jealousy snort.
He really want to apologise to Venom. But can't, since he hasn't told Eddie yet, about Venom.
"Oh..." Eddie says and make Wade to look at him.
"I must go..." Eddie explains and try leaving the bed.
Wade sighs.
"Aww... when will we meet the next time?" He wants to know and moves away from Eddie to give him some space.
Eddie smiles against him and put on his t-shirt.
" What about the day after tomorrow?" He suggests and put on his boxer and jeans.
Then he leans against Wade and gives him a kiss on his lips.
"Good night honey... get a new phone soon, okay?"
Wade nods.
"I will..." he promises and is looking dreamy against Eddie.
Eddie picks up his jacket and starts walking out from the bedroom, waving goodbye.
"Good night..." Wade says and waves good bye with a goofy grin.
Peter rolls his eyes.
"Why including me in this mess when you are looking like you are in loved with Eddie?" Peter snorts and shakes his head.
Wade tilts his head and is looking at Peter.
"Why?... be course you are cute, baby boy..." Wade says and feels how his dick starts waking up.
Wade throws himself into an embrace with his arms around Peter's waist.
"Let's have a second round..." he suggests and starts cuddling with Peter.
"WHAT?!" Peter shouts.
"Meh...give me a break!...can't you?"
Wade chuckles and embrace Peter harder.
"Nope... I'm too excited"