Lies💔

Before I proceed... I wanna give a shout-out to one of my bbys 💁💁.

Okay so my shout-out is to moi dr Ogheneotega 💖... Her first books on Wattpad are, 'Perfectly imperfect' and 'This is me'. Pls check em out, and drop ur votes... Remember, Aider loves all ma readers.

Lucas POV

"I... I... I... " He starts... But suddenly the fear and confusion in his voice vanished.

"And what exactly do you know? "He asks me with much authority in his voice, as he tightly folds his hands against his torso.

An action that makes part of his chest revealed to me, and the sight of bloody cuts on his chest, makes me gasp. He quickly adjusts his shirt to hide them.

"I asked you a question! "He says harshly, and I am suddenly submerged in the reality of the huge age gap between us. This is the first time in a long while, this is happening.

I don't know what to do. Should I keep up this act? Or should I just come clean?

Images of my sister's battered face, her helplessness, and fear... The horrible way she broke down, begin to replay in my mind, and the fact that I was nowhere near to save nor help her, rips my heart apart like a sword has been pierced through it.

It hurts that I could not save my best friend nor sister and they may never open up to me. I wasn't there for the people I love when they needed me.

"Luca, are you okay? You're... You're crying. " Marcus notes, and only then do I realize I'm crying. I quickly wipe off the tears.

I make to speak, but out comes a squeak as my words are clouded with many emotions. I find it hard to speak, and even harder to breathe as I hold back tears.

"Let's talk inside. You don't look too good. " He says to me, and my heart melts.

What a friend. He is still looking out for me, despite how much pain he is currently in. I wonder what son of a gun had the guts to hurt a person as kind as Marcus.

He leads me onto the familiar porch of his house, and up to the main door. He rings the doorbell once, and a butler comes to open the door. He looks at Marcus from head to toe and carefully examines the scar on his face. He then smiles at me.

"Sir, he is home! " The butler screams, and I instantly know he is talking to the Mayor; Marcus's father.

We walk in, and Marcus leads us to our hangout room. Our hangout room is one of the huge rooms in this house, that can perfectly serve as a living room.

In a mansion as huge as this, there are many rooms. So much so, you tend to wonder what is kept in some.

"What can I get you, sir? "The butler asks Marcus.

"Some orange juice and biscuits will do" He replies.

As Marcus and the butler are conversing, my eyes drift off to Marcus' trouser. I know it's odd and very inappropriate, but the slightly darkened map between his legs makes it known to me that he ejaculated. And that too in the trouser he is currently wearing.

I feel disgusted and odd, but I can't look away. My brain begins to race, as it is trying to place all the shits I have been seeing together.

Marcus is badly wounded, and his pants are marked with sperm. What sense does that make?

My thoughts are interrupted by the Mayors Voice,

"Jackson! How are you? And your father? Hope your sister is doing better now? " He asks. Calling me by my last name, as usual.