Laina 2 💖

PS;  Dear reader... If you have any issues with sexual content... I'd advise you to skip this chapter.

I am informing now so I don't get complaints regarding this chapter.

If you still feel the need to read this chapter after the above Info... You are to hold yourself responsible for whatever you read.

I had to drop the above info J. I. C

Laina's POV

I am far in dreamland. I'm not one to have normal dreams. My dreams are always messed up and usually dark.

The same record has been held of my dreams for as long as I can remember.

I'm mostly surrounded by darkness, and then a ghostly figure of a man drags me into the light. I've never seen his face or what he looks like...

Sometimes, I fall into a never-ending pit of darkness and then I suddenly feel my entire body wrapped in the grasp of another person, and I begin to float up till I approach the light.

I feel a lot of strange things in my dreams. Things that seem real... But the most disturbing of all is the immense pain I feel in my chest, right to my heart.

It is a paralyzing pain that shoots all through my body, and I mostly feel it after every dream. Right before I float out of the darkness. These dreams no longer scare me. As they have become a part of me. I have had such dreams since forever.

I am still in the dark phase of my dream when I feel something warm, wet, and gentle engulf my lips.

It's nothing like I have ever felt in my dreams, but the gentleness and warmth from it make me relax as it feels harmless.

The feeling leaves, but just then, I feel the same thing on my neck. It feels odd as this is the first of such feelings in my dreams.

The feeling departs again and after a long pause, I feel it on my belly button, the motion keeps crawling higher and higher... This is odd and unusual...

I adjust to a more comfortable position, which is my side, and the feeling stops. Just when I think that's the end of it, I feel the same thing on my back along my spinal line.

I feel troubled, and sleep begins to vanish from my eyes... My mind is drowsy, but my subconscious is racing.

As I surface from my state of sleep, I begin to hear the intense breathing of a person, and it's not mine. I forcefully tear my eyes open when I feel my bra strap unclasp.

I turn around in fear to investigate what's happening, and I freeze in horror. My heart stops functioning, and I feel immense pain in my chest. But nothing compared to what I feel in my dreams.

There he is, sitting beside my bed.
Marcus! How did he get in?  I begin to find it hard to swallow, I feel my entire system begin to tremble, and tears begin to build in my eyes.

Where do I run to? Even my home is no longer safe for me.

I try to run off the bed, but he grabs my bandaged wrist. I wince in pain, and he laughs and tightens his grip. He sits on the bed and moves closer.

I am shaking so much so, I can see my hands vibrating. My heart is pounding so hard, It feels as though it wants freedom from my rib cage and I am using my mouth to breathe as my shoulders are anxiously rising and falling.

He makes to kiss me, but I jerk away and he gives a deep chuckle, he suddenly stops laughing and pulls me closer by my hair successfully kissing me.