POV 10

Mature content below( Related to sex). Read at your own will.

Marcus POV;

She wakes up to find me still thrusting deep into her. Honestly, even if I wanted to stop, I couldn't. Her body is so addictive. 

I watch her look at me and then close her eyes again. A line of tears flow down her eyes, and into her ears.

Why is she crying? Many girls would kill to have me give to them what I'm giving to her. She is getting other girls' dreams on a platter of gold!

She had passed out for almost thirty minutes and I had the best fun of my entire life in those minutes. Although I had to keep checking if she was still breathing.

She is so tight. The best I have had. Other girls that are willing to give me what I want aren't virgins and are loose.

I would pity Laina if I could, but I honestly don't care. I am getting what I want and nothing changes that.

She hasn't opened her eyes since she closed them. To check if she is still conscious... I thrust deeper into her and  I see the side of her lips twitch in pain. A satisfactory result.

I pull out of her and watch her swallow. She wasn't moaning or pulling my hair like other girls. Neither was she moaning in pleasure. I honestly don't know what is wrong with her. I am giving her my best...

I pull her into a sitting position, only then does she open her eyes. Her laps are stained with blood, and the bedsheet beneath her is badly stained. What is the maximum a virgin can bleed after her first!? I guess the fact that she wasn't wet and my fluid wasn't enough moisture, caused friction. I must have hurt her badly.

However, I am mostly concerned about my pleasure right now. I drag her down the bed and she shows no restriction or battle. Just silence and submission.

I get her in between my legs, on her knees. After taking the now full rubber bag off me, I push her head down towards my rod. Electric pleasure shoots through my body when her lips touch the tip.

I push her head further down to get myself into her mouth but she refuses to part her lips. I know my slaps have brutal impacts on her and always make her submit.

So I give her a tight slap that sends her falling lifeless to her side. she doesn't make a sound. I stand to check if she is alive. She is... Eyes open, chest moving.

I pull her back to her previous position and push her head down again, and this time, without further ado... I gain access to her mouth. She doesn't move so I take control.

I take a fist full of her silky her that I love touching, and with it, I control the motion of her head. I have discovered her hair is a weak point for her.

She gags at some point as she can not take me in fully. Tears from her eyes fall on my laps, but I don't stop. This is a massive dream come true.

Having my obsession in my bed after all these years of fantasizing. It is finally happening and she is at my mercy.
She isn't doing it like other girls, but it feels good because it is her.

I soon come undone in her mouth and only then do let her go. I would have loved to see her swallow, but I watch as she gags and spits at the floor furiously. Trying her possible best to get every single bit of sperm out of her mouth. But that is impossible, and I smile at this knowledge.

I watch her naked body on the floor. I can't believe my dreams just came true. She looks horrible. Scared, weak, bleeding, and red. But even as battered as I have made her, she is still attractive.