15: The Wedding {Part 1}

Disclaimer: I do not any of the Harry Potter Characters.

Chapter 15: The Wedding {Part 1}

            One o'clock in the afternoon rolled around the next day rather quickly as I was running everywhere, trying to help with the wedding and getting ready myself. I still had not located Ginny or Hermione to ask if I could borrow a dress. But hopefully they would come in there room, because I was already in the room, still in my pajamas fixing Clary's hair, she was already wearing the dress Fleur gave her yesterday, and she had on come cute black flats. I was making her hair extra curly and putting some pins in her hair to keep it out of her face.

"Mommy did you ever have one of these?" Clary asked as I was pinning her hair. I froze slightly as I continued to work on her hair.

"No honey I didn't." I said sighing; she quickly turned around with her bright shining blue eyes staring at me.

"Why not? Are you going to have one?" she asked curiously as she looked at me. I sighed again.

"I don't know. Hopefully one day I will, when I meet the right guy. You know, when I can meet the guy that can be your daddy." I said looking at her as she smiled. "Now turn around, I'm almost done alright." She grinned and turned around.

"I hope my new daddy will be Freddie." She said as I looked up in the mirror to see she was smiling, I grinned. I do too. I sighed remembering the scene in the kitchen, why did he pretend like nothing happened? Did he not like me? Who was I kidding? He only liked me as a friend, as a girl he could mess with.

I then heard the door open as I saw Ginny and Hermione walk in. Already dressed. Hermione was wearing a floaty, lilac-colored dress with matching high heels; her hair was sleek and shiny. Ginny had her hair like usual, but she looked stunning. With her golden dress, a nice v-neck, but she had a nice figure so it looked good on her.

"Wow you guys look amazing." I said honestly as I smiled at them, all they did was gape at me.

"Why are you not dressed?" they both exclaimed as I smiled awkwardly.

"Oh umm I've been meaning to ask one of you two. Can I borrow a dress?" I asked as they both grinned.

"How about this?" Hermione asked as Ginny continued.

"We'll do your hair and dress you up." Ginny said with a smile.

"As long as it's before the wedding I'm all yours." I said sighing, since I had no idea what I was going to wear or what I would do with my hair.

"Alright Clary switch places with your mom and tell us if she looks pretty once we're done." Hermione said to Clary as she nodded and stepped down from the chair I moved in here, Ginny and Hermione then started to work their magic on me.

It was 2:30 now, Ginny and Hermione had finally finished doing my hair and make up as I looked in the mirror to see something I wasn't expecting. My hair was still curly but it was in an up do, and parts of it fell loosely around my face. My make up was done perfectly, as the mascara and eye liner brought out my vivid blue eyes and the blush helped define my cheekbone. They had also applied light pink lip gloss, which gave them some color.

"Mommy! You're so pwetty!" Clary exclaimed bouncing over to me, as her elephant necklace bounced along with her hair. I smiled down at her.

"We both are pretty!" I said as I kissed Clary on the cheek. "Thank you Ginny, and Hermione!" I exclaimed as I looked at the two.

"Now wait we still need to find you a dress." Ginny said with a smirk.

"Oh no, this can't be good." I said with a smile as we went over to Ginny's closest and she took out three dresses that would be my style or my size. One was a strapless bright red dress, but way too short, it looked like it would go up to my mid-thigh, and it just seemed too sexy for a wedding. The next one was a spaghetti strapped light blue dress, but it had this huge flower in the back, as the bow. Not really my style to have people pay attention to my butt.  Then I saw the last one, it was sort of simply but extravagant. It was a strapless dress, with embodied flowers on the bottom of the dress, and it had a black belt wrapped around the waist area. "This one. This one is perfect." I said sincerely as I smiled at the dress.