Chapter Seven - Classy Lady

Seven years have passed by and the major European fashion line La Italiana Linda was ready to take its fashion line overseas to the United States of America. The face of the owner has never been shown to a single employee or designer of the company. All work was passed through "her" personal assistant and personally review by the lady at the top herself. Many of the employees thought the owner was a head held high arrogant designer that she was too good to be seen by anyone but they knew it wasn't the case when the minute someone complained about the working conditions she immediately took care of it to make the work environment more suitable. But the truth was she wanted to remain under the radar only her assistance knew her face and a handful of people who have her full and respected trust till the time was right and it was time.

Nikalina grew up to be a bright bubbly little girl who preferred to be called Nina. She was bright and gorgeous with a kind heart like her mother and creative talent but with the looks of her father.

"Mami! I want to see daddy!! Will my new school be Fantastic!!....can I draw?... I need indigo.." Malia looked over at her daughter and passed her an indigo color pencil and her drawing pad and pencil. "Here you go....what has come up in mind Nina?" Malia asked her daughter.

"An oval with billions and billions of flowers and blue stars and piglets so I might need pink...or salmon or both........please...pretty please with lots and lots of cherries on top," Nina asked giving her puppy eyes.

"Oh you are your father's child no doubt." shaking her head she heard her phone ringing reading "AMORE"

"Daddy is calling." just as Malia was about to answer the phone Nina beat her to it and answer. "DADDY!!!!! ARE WE THERE YET! The driver guy is giving me the willies daddy!" Nina said out loud. Malia burst into laughter and apologized to the driver

"sorry." The driver...Chase nodded.

"Have you been watching Scooby-Doo again?" Alejandro said over the phone. Nina couldn't help but smile and giggle. "Yes, I was watching scooby on the flight here daddy."

"Malia....." she interrupted him. "I know, I know but we were watching together and shes a big girl she knows the difference between reality and cartoons Al." she said as she rolled her eyes. "uh-huh you rolled your eyes didn't you." Malia stopped and frowned. "How did you know!" she said surprised.

"Psh I know my wife women," he said laughing. " Were here." the driver said as the car approached the Posada Estate. "Finally! You three are here I thought I was going to be 50 or something ..hang up," Malia said as she took my phone back and Nina was hopping in her seat waiting for the car to stop. Once they stopped Nina took her seat belt and waited for Malia to open the door. Malia opens the car door Nina burst out screaming "DADDY!!" Jumping out of the car, "Mi Amore!!" Alejandro said picking Nina up smiling kissing her cheeks. Nina giggles happily, "I'm so happy daddy now we're going to be together all the time now no more flying away from us!!" Malia smiled at her daughter's excitement.

Alejandro put Nina down on the ground and she shouted out "Abuelita!! And ran inside to see her grandmother as Alejandro took Malia into her arms and embraces in a long hug. "I've missed you," Alejandro said Malia smiled and looks up at him "I missed you too can live without mi amor." She smiles as she knew he really meant best friend.

"How's did Alex take the flight?" Alejandro asked.

"He slept through the entire flight and Nina's loudness." She giggles.

"That's my boy dead sleeper like his old man, sleep through anything." He chuckled as he kissed Malia's forehead. "I'll get him out, darling wife," Alejandro said as he left Malia and took the car seat out of the car.
"He's awake." He said He passed Malia the car seat.