Chapter Eight - Sweet Revenge

Mason's POV

Malia walked over to my desk with a grin on her face.

"Mr. Michealson, it's a pleasure to see you again." She said walking up to my desk and takes a seat. "It really has been such a long time Mason...." she said softly. Standing up my heart flutters at the sound of her voice saying my name, "Pleasure to see you too Malia..." cutting him short. "please call Mrs. Posada." anger boils his blood and shock blows him away.

Malia reached into her bag and took out the small box. "I hope Ms. Renee enjoys wearing your mother's ring...." she looks down at the ring-closing her eyes "I remember your mom when she saw me with this on my hand how happy she was. She always prayed that a worthy woman to you would wear it in her honor I hope you picked the right one this time.." she stood up getting out of her train of thought while my blood boils "....good day Mr. Michealson . " she said turning on her heel and walks to the door.

"You married the man you cheated on me with!" He yelled at her as he walked up to her grabbing her arm.

Malia giggled and smiled up at him. "Yes I did.....and we actually have to thank you because if it wasn't for your stupidity we would have never have given each other the chance to know one another truly... you basically matched me up with the love of my life...We really have to thank you, Mason," she said her face turning serious as she takes her arm back.

"I hope you're happy in your marriage to come."

"Oh I will be! Very happy! Happier then yours!"

Her eyes soft and she smiles as she walks out of his office and goes straight to Alejandro to cling arm in arm. Mason walks out like a storm. "Tell me Malia were is the baby you had supposedly?" Alejandro turned around.

"You have no right to question MY WIFE. So I suggest you go back into your cave and let us leave we have a things to do and a date with our child." He said as he took Malia by the waist and lead her to the elevator.

So much anger-filled and more when he watched them share a smile and a kiss in the elevator as it closed. She whispers something to him that made him smile. Everything around me stops and all the pain from seven years ago came back. I felt a hand on my shoulder I looked back at Elizabeth with soft compassionate eyes. She took my hand and took me back to my office and closed the door behind us. She quickly embraced me like I was some child in pain.

I didn't say anything I just ignored her when she spoke to me. I looked down at her..with angry eyes. "Leave Now" I hissed at her walking away from her to the window staring out looking over the city that never sleeps.
Once I heard the door open and close behind me I looked back out and closed my eyes. Looking down at the streets I can't see them all I see are dots of people and cars running around. But I can only imagine her in his arms walking around like a power couple.

Tears started to stream down She's so happy and I'm so miserable... no matter how much stupidity, how much pain, and anger I feel towards her for what she has done deep down I feel regret for what I have done to end on my marriage.

My only question is what happen to the child she carried.

Malia's POV

The second the elevator doors closed I embraced Alejandro. Taking deep breaths I pull myself together. I look up at him "7 years and I still feel the pain of seeing him...after all this time." Alejandro said nothing but gaze down at her and kisses her forehead. "It's ok beautiful I feel your pain...I saw Jonathan in the background." Malia's eyes widen. "He's here ....that's why we couldn't find him," Malia said wiping a tear away. Alejandro nodded. " yeah work where they won't find you...I should have known." he said as he held her. The Elevator came to a stop and out they stepped holding hands and sunglasses back on as they left the building.

"You were right his expression was priceless." She said as they walked outside of the building and went to the Lexus. As they left they Alejandro and Malia stayed quiet for several seconds. "We should invite the Michealson Family to the Fashion Show since your displaying wedding gowns." He said looking over to her. Malia looked up from her iPad and smirked. "My husband is a genius." really he is!

Alejandro smiled as he took my hand. "Pay Back?" he said I nodded. "Payback" I couldn't help it I scooched over to him and placed my head on his shoulder.

"Do you think Nina would like a dress for her birthday?" I looked up at him.

"One of your originals?" he said

Shaking my head I sat up. "No love... one of her originals. Your mother showed me this beautiful design of hers so detailed and elaborated i want to make it for her but I'm thinking maybe have her help her make it." I told him as I showed him this lavender dress. with white flowery details. "That is a great idea since she is following in your footsteps as a designer she should gain some experience even if she only about to turn eight years old." he said, I nodded "True but I think it will be a good bonding time while you teach our son the importance of fishing." I grin as ten minutes later we arrived at his building we kissed goodbye as our driver once again was watching us.

"Next time I'm driving," I said as I signaled my eyes at the driver pretending not to look. "Sounds good babe." he smiled as he took his briefcase and left. Once the doors closed I looked out the window to see people....people looking at who is that woman he justed kissed. I can hear the tabloids now, sighting I shook my head and told the driver to leave.

Heading to my new office building at my personal elevator where my assistant Fiona waited for me. With her French style of clothing, she wore glasses to make her less attractive but that was a failure. She was a gorgeous single Italian business major kid that's what I like to call her to bug her who lived in her family villa only 7 houses away from mine. From the moment we met, we were instant best friends and she was a recent graduate when I started La Italiana with no chances of work in the town I took her in as my assistant.

As we headed up the elevator she passed me my agenda that held the list of names we were going to invite to the La Italian fashion show. As I reviewed the list I looked up Fiona "Invite the owners of Michealson Inc and the family."

Fiona nodded as the elevator doors open and went to her office. "One more week and I can finally roam around my own office building. It's ridiculous honestly." She said to Fiona. "I know but you have a reason and you have been dedicated to that reason." I nodded.

"Do you know Elizabeth Renee?" Fiona asked I looked up at her. "Yes she was the divorced lawyer for me and Mason," she said

"Well, she called just about seventeen times and left voicemails asking the owner to design her dress," Fiona said placing all the notes on my desk. "Weird Mr. Michealson hasn't even asked her hand yet.....send her an invite to the show as a way of getting a taste of La Italiana wedding dress up in style on the runway," I said as I walked over to my drawing desk.

Fiona smiled in approval of my decision. "Sounds good Mal" she said as she left my office. I turned my attention to my design and started to draw a lavishing dress. As I finished one design I looked out the window I started thinking about Mason's reaction a small part of me felt horribly bad while the other side told me not to feel bad he deserved it 7 years later.
Oh my head bittersweet revenge I cannot wait to see his face shocked when he realizes that I made my dream of designing clothing did not crumble.

Should Nina be played by Mackenzie Foy?
Should Elizabeth be played by Ashely Greene??