Strict mahibhai

As usual Virat went out with Gautham.

Mahi bhai went to Rohit's room.

Rohit- bhai app

Mahi- what are you doing ro?

Rohit- nothing much bhai, I was just sleeping..

Mahi-cheeku?

Rohit- he went out 😣.
I don't like all this bhai, he is changed! He doesn't have time for me anymore. He doesn't fight with me nor does he wake me up. It feels like I am staying with a stranger..

Mahi- I understand..

Rohit- no you don't because he behaves in the same way as he was earlier with you 😞

Mahi- ok I'll get back our cheeku but you just stay with him always. Usko kabi akela maath chodna. He would need you the most

Rohit- matlab?!

Mahi- you'll know soon. Have dinner and go to bed

Rohit- par vi nahi aya abhi tak

Mahi- do as I said ro

Rohit walked to the dining table.

Mahi bhai saw virat and Rohit's pic in Rohit's laptop..
I hope you understand whatever I am doing is for you cheeku, I just hope you don't hate me.. You know your mahi bhai love you right.

Virat came back to hotel, it was almost 12:55.

Mahi bhai was sitting in the lounge waiting for virat. He had things to talk. And when he saw virat walked in he came infront.

Virat- mahi bhai you are awake till now? Appne dinner tho kiya na? It's 1 already bhai why are you awake?

Mahi bhai so wanted to postpone his plan of being strict looking at the kid's concerned face couldn't.

Mahi- where were you virat?

Virat- club gaya tha. Wait what virat?? Kyu?

Mahi- Don't you know that the test series is still going on and you have to get good sleep before playing the match.

Virat- par Bhai

Mahi- stop it now, I have had enough. What do you think of yourself? You don't practice, you don't attend gym, you party all night and still think you'll play well?!
What do you think that no one will be able to replace you? Don't keep this misconception virat. Anyone can replace you from the team and from our lives also..

Viart looked at mahi bhai, his eyes filled with tears. Was he no one to mahi bhai that anyone could replace him so easily?

Mahi bhai hated himself for specking the last line, and even more when he saw his cheeku wet eyes..

Mahi- now listen to me carefully virat, for now on I am captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni for you. As sweet as I can be I can be it's exact opposite as well. I want you to follow your old routine. No clubbing, no party's.
Practice session in morning and gym by evening with strict diet..
Hope you understood

Virat couldn't form words, he swallowed a lump. Wiping his tears he nods his head.

Mahi- good go and sleep with Rohit. And I won't repeat myself again. I want to see you in the practice session.

He again nod his head and ran to Rohit's room

Mahi bhai wiped his tears and went to his room. He didn't want to disturb dada at this time, but the pain he saw in his cheeku's eyes wasn't letting him sleep.

He took his headache tablets, it helped him sleep.

Virat close his mouth with his palm. Because ro was sleeping and he didn't want his bestie to see him crying.

He locked the door and went to the balcony. Tears didn't stop from his eyes.

Gautham Gambhir was sleeping when his phone started ringing.

Gautham- ha sanjay

Sanjay- I just got a call from the spy in the team hotel. Dhoni is very very upset with virat, he lashed out on  him badly. Virat will be broken now. Take advantage of it Gautham, make virat completely against dhoni.

Gautham- this will help me get into the team right

Sanjay- ofcourse

Gautham- ok then

Virat was sitting in the balcony looking at the sky. He felt lonely, He felt broken, he felt betrayed.  He saw his phone ring..

Virat- ha guthi bhai

Gautham- virat kid why do you sound so upset?

Virat- kuch nahi bhai

Gautham- why do you hide it from me? Tell me baccha kya huva?

" baccha" so reminded virat of mahi bhai and his words. He started crying and told everything to Gautham.

Gautham felt a little guilty but he soon shrugged it off.

Gautham- see haven't I told you how selfish mahi is. He scolded you so much only for less score in one match? Is this the way a senior talk to his junior? Is this the way you treat a younger brother? You love him so much and see what he said, that he'll easily replace you??

Virat- bhai I'll call you later

Gautham- virat I am always there for you. Ok

Virat- ji bhai, thanks.

Virat switched off his mobile. He went inside the room and saw Rohit sleeping soundly.

Virat- roo ro

Rohit- sone do yaar

Virat- *low teary voice* please ro wake up

Rohit woke up quickly hearing virat's low voice.

Rohit- vi kya huav? Why are you crying? Kisine kuch kaha?

Virat-*wiping tears* no nothing happened. Just hug me and sleep yaar I am feeling so lonely

Rohit spread his arms, virat hugged him tight as tears flowed down his eyes.

Rohit- vi please bol na kya huva, I hate it when you cry

Virat- kuch nahi huva, tu soja aur muje be sone de

Rohit- but promise me you'll tell me in the morning

Virat- tuje nahi tho kisko bolunga, I promise.

Rohit hugged virat tight and ruffled his hairs.

Virat slept hugging Rohit. While Rohit vowed to teach that person a good lesson who dared to hurt his vi.

(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-)

Hello jii,
Hope you guys are doing well.

If you liked the update don't forget to vote and comment.

Take care,
Lots of love
Parimala