🎊Surprisseee🎊

As virat said Bangladesh was all out on 200 and India again won in 3 days!

Virat- Jinks bhai ko 20mins rok na hoga, kuch last minute ka arrangements chalraha hai

Jinks- but how?!

Rohit- vi yaar tuje ye chot kese lagi?!

Virat- chot!?

Rohit- smagdar ke liye ishara kafi hota hai?

Virat- oh ha, pet pe ball lagi aur bada dard horaha hai!! Ahh

Jinks- what the hell wait why didn't you tell me earlier?

Virat- jinksy Darling natak kar raha hu yaar!

Rohit- tu ja bhai ko bata

Virat layed down screaming in pain and Rohit acted consoling him.

And as soon as jinks told MS that virat is in pain it took less than nano second for him to run to his kiddo.

Mahi- cheeku, kya huva?! Kitne baar bola hai jab chot lagti hai tabhi bola kar, lekin nahi!? Rohit doctor ko bulao..

Rohit- wo sogaya bhai!

Mahi- go call the doctor

Mahi bhai carefully lift Virat's head keeping it on his lap.

He kept stroking his hairs while it took everything for virat to not smile at his bhai's concern.

On the other hand Rohit told the doctor what he had to do as he got a message for the hotel management that sakshi has arrived and all the arrangements are done.

Doctor- MS he is fine nothing to worry

Mahi- are you sure doctor, koi scanning ya x-ray kara ne ki zarurat nahi hai?! Ya issko me hospital hi le jau?

Doctor- doctor me hu sir, par yaha lagtha hai sab ko mujse zyada hi pata hai🙄🙄

Mahi- sorry I didn't get you?

Doctor- no no he is perfectly fine. Shayad ball lagne se dard huva hai

Mahi- thankyou

Doctor left.. And virat woke up slowly

Mahi-cheeku kya huva, tu soja na kyu uut gaya

Virat so wanted to hug the life out of his mahi bhai but he couldn't forget that he had hurt his mahi bhai, broken his trust.. Until and unless he don't gain back the trust he lost, he has no right to hug his bhai!

Virat- I'm fine

Mahi was waiting to hear bhai from his cheeku but!

Jinks- chale bhai

Mahi- ha let's go

The team moved to the hotel were sakshi was waiting for them..

Sakshi hugged mahi..

Sakshi- tumahre sar aur ghutne ka dard kesa hai?

Rohit bit his tongue and virat covered his face laughing.

Mahi- kya?! Muje koi dard nahi hai sakshi. And tum yaha ane wali thi?! Muje bata ya kyu nahi?

Virat gave two blind fold, one to Jinks and one to ro.

Rohit and Jinks went from behind and tied it to mahi and sakshi.

Mahi- ye kya hai?!