Back together

Mahiakshi Room,

Sakshi- what's happening here mahi?

Mahi- wo sakshi

Sakshi- aaj hi bolo please and I'm daam sure ye sab appke wajase hi horaha hai! What did you do?

Mahi soon told her every single thing that happened till today..

Mahi *teary eyes* - have I lost my cheeku sakshi?!

Sakshi- nahi mahi, wo baccha hai. Tumhe pata hai na jab baccho ko daat padti hai to wo mhu phulake bet jate hai, cheeku is just like that.. And wo chata hai ki uske mahi bhai usko manaye, samjaye aur usske kahe ki cahaye koi aye koi jaye wo tumhara cheeku rahega aur tum uske mahi bhai..

Mahi- sacchi?

Sakshi- muchi, abb jao and I warn you I want my cheeku back by morning..

Mahi- hmm

Sakshi- tumne bhi dinner nahi kiya aur I'm sure uss ne bhi nahi kiya. So go on a dinner date

Mahi bhai laughed at dinner date!

Sakshi- abb isse smile ke saath jao aur appne bhai aur mere devar ko lekar avo samje

Mahi- I love you sakshi

Sakshi- oh god finally, I gotta thank cheeku, tumhne bol tho diya🤣! Love you too mahi❤️

Virat was sitting alone in garden looking at old pics of him with his bhai and bhabi..

Mahi bhai saw his  cheeku sitting alone..

mahi- virat

virat kept the phone in his pocket and wiped his tears before turning towards the voice

But the silly one had no idea that his mahi bhai was some one who didnt need words to understand his brothers, he could read there eyes.

mahi- chalo

virat- kaha bha sorry kaha captain

mahi- i'll get my bike, and we are leaving

virat- but kaha? appne dinner bhi nahi kiya?

mahi- tuje kese pata?

virat- kyu ki wo, i mean i guessed it 

mahi- ya, ya i know. Get the helmets from staff room.

virat didnt know what was going on in his mind but still bhai ka baat todi katna hai?

virat gave one helmet to bhai and took another one, he was struggling to buckle it up. he had quite chubby cheeks by then!

mahi- tu idar aa

and it took everything for bhai to not to pull his cheeks calling him a cuteee.
But still he managed to buckle up his helmet.

virat wanted to ask mahi bhai where they were going, but he didnt. Because he was enjoying a ride with his bhai, he just sat hugging his bhai. 

they stopped near a dabba. It was a roadside one with no people around.

mahi- ajja

they walked in and soon three people joined screaming mahiii.

virat on not recognizing the voice, he stood infront of his bhai . Mahi bhai laughed at the protective kiddo.

but as the three came a little close he knew that it was mahi bhai's friends he had met on bhai's birthday party.